Reviews for Tea
Very do more soon.
ace chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
up data moon ring
THC1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I love it! Another! More Android #16!
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Great as usual! You have a flair for the uncommon, Purple. Personally, I always liked 16 too. I love this fic, I love the way it's so proper and elegant and sophisticated! Teatime with the regal Soldier of Space/Time and the ever-calm gentle giant. _
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Wow, a Juurokugou fic! Cool!
Slim Gohan chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I love it! sad no one writes about 16, make a sequel!
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Good one-shot!
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
That was an intersting story. I liked it.
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
That was definitely good for a one-shot! I enjoyed it definitely!
Chibi Mars chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
CUTE! #16 is my second favorite from DBZ, & Pluto is my third from SM. I'm so glad somebody did a fic for the two of them!
RaCM chapter 1 . 6/15/2001 sweet. I can understand why Setsuna would appreciate the company of a gentle android; he's so unlike the other characters, who focus too much on the future than enjoy the things they have around them at the present. I think the reason Juurokougou-san hasn't been paired up with the other senshi is because he isn't half-human like Androids 18 and 17. But still, he can be a good friend, especially to a lonely person like Sailor Pluto. Oops, think I should be shutting-up right about now. _;; Great job.
firefly chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
That was wonderful! I've never read something like that before, heh heh, tea time!
DarkReader chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
This is pretty good as a one shot. However, it would be even better if it had more chapters. Keep up the good work.
jupiterschild chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
eeeeeeeeeeeee does it *have* to be a one shot. one of my major probs with dbz is everyone who was killed by cell was brought back to life but not my bud 16! not fair!

diamondgirl too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/14/2001