Reviews for Soul Calibur MMLXXIV
J25TheArcKing chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
The one and only Soul Calibur and My Life as a Teenage Robot FanFiction Crossover. The first one...
Interesting introduction of the 2 swords Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Wow that was a long chapter and it was worth reading. About her and her trip.
Nightmare...
RWB chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Revenant is merely a puppet to Zasalamel, yes, but let's not forget it's still among the top 10 fighters of the Soul Series(Being the resurrected best assassin in the world).

Just saying. Pretty good story.
Bien Canonizado chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hey My friend Uzziel, thanks for the great review!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Nice! Going directly to my fav stories list!
Reyemile chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Well, I tried very hard to get into your story. You had a lot more going for you than most on this website; your plotting and action are solid, and you do a pretty good job merging the light characters of the show with the dark subject matter you're bringing in.

Unfortunately, I can't get past your conversations. None of your characters speak with their own voice In fact, none of them sound anything like the characters on the show. They are talking in grandiose, poetic language more suited to a nineteenth century gothic horror novel than a 21st century cartoon/video game. Still, if you revise this work and get the conversation to have a little more snap and a little less Lovecraft, I'll be first in line to read the revision.
Shadow49 chapter 26 . 8/16/2007
Good story. About reader ideas, how about Charade showing up. I might have spelled that character's name wrong. Anyway, reason for that is that character shows up in SC2 and SC3.
silence do good chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
i just wanted to say thx for helping like that but u r right i mean we cannt force maecth to be ready i was just so worid she would quit the story but thx just the same
silence do good chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
ok ok i know this is an odd thing to say in a review but i am more than a little desprite and really need your help for this see an author named maetch wrote this super cool story clled JMD: worlds finest heroines u might know of it but im worrid cuse maetch hassent updated it in a long while and im worred see might quit on it i tried to tell her myself but her story wont except u unless u are loged in with an account so i came to you sence you are another of my fave writers plse talk to maetch for me and convince her to contunue to many great story and story seris have already been aboned but i need some to tel her to keep it up please im begging you please P.S great story
Some Drudge chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oops, I meant SC I, not I. 3. Geez, I coulda sworn...
Some Drudge chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
Sigfried (SC I Version) might be a good character to introduce, or perhaps a descendant. I'd also like to see Zasalamel and Olcadan.

Meanwhile, the story is great thus far. The wording is a bit confusing sometimes, but it's still well-written and not too intense the whole way through. Good job.
Maetch chapter 25 . 4/4/2007
So, Misty's gonna join Jenny soon? Well, I wish her good luck.

Nice use of a Tekken character, by the way.
Maetch chapter 24 . 3/27/2007
Whoa... Misty's going through Hell here. Actually, I had a similar idea for Misty long before yours, her being manipulated by a greater evil. Here's hoping for more of her.

Also, concerning Vega, you know I never trusted her character as a bonafide ally (see my story "The Friendliest Face"), and I'm sure you're sticking with the goody-two-shoes angle for her, but I can't help but feel that she's holding back something in front of her peers.

I guess only time will tell.
Maetch chapter 23 . 3/19/2007
Well, well, well... Look who finally shows up. :)

Also, I love the "Hogan's Heroes" reference. Yes, believe it or not, I am familiar with the series, and it is funny.
Maetch chapter 19 . 2/17/2007
I'm sorry for not reviewing in a while, but it's nice to know you're still keeping at it.

As usual, try to get Misty in somehow. In any case, keep writing.
Ryota777 chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Hmm...Brad and SC weapons...will he become a mighty axe wielder? A graceful chinese-sword dancer (doubtful...but if he was like Yung-Seong...)? Or perhaps a mighty dual-sword wielding swashbuckler like Cervantes? I think I'll go with the Yung-Seong theory. After all, they do look alike.

I smell suspense in the air, and it smells great. I'm so eager to find out what happens next, but that will have to wait for another day. Keep it up.