Reviews for Sweet Regret
MiaRose 156 chapter 18 . 4/3/2008
Great story
Jen chapter 18 . 12/27/2007
Very nice :) Loved that a lot!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
wow. I though for sure it was going to end with Elizabeth and Will together as well as John and Teyla and Emily having two sets of parents, but I still like yours. Everyone

s happy.
ArafelSedai chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Ah...I just love happy sappy endings!

I have to admit I was really pleased you gave one to Will, since I was feeling so bad for the guy.

And of course...John and Elizabeth...and kiddos 8-)
ArafelSedai chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
Whew...here I am trying to make it through this before I have to log off and I did not make it! I will have to finish this tomorrow...but I did want to give you a thumbs up on the story. I actually teared up over the tale involving Johnathon.
Lisita chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
That was a great ending. This was an amazing story! You are a good writer! Keep it up.

Lisita
wanderingLily chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
awesome story! I'm sort of sad that it's over though. In the beginning I thought the name of the baby was either going to be Carson or Will. I was half right! hehe. Well, again great story. Emily was cool. I can't wait to read the rest of some of you other stories.

Lily
Gynji chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
Wow I can't believe it's over. What a great story this has been. I was a bit upset at Will in the middle but the ending of the story worked very well.
Sunny2006 chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
That was a really sweet ending...well done!
Sheppardster chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
I really, really enjoyed this story. I'm also really looking forward to reading your next one...! You are doing another one.. right?
Stargatecrazy chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
NO! It's the end! *cries* But what a good ending that was! *is happy* lol!

I KNEW IT! I knew Will would end up with Laura! *grin*

I still can't believe it's over! *cries...but is happy at same time*

SGC
AtlantisGate chapter 18 . 7/15/2007
This was such a great story! I enjoyed it from start to finish, but I'm sad that it's ending. Perhaps you are considering a sequel? ;)
Delka chapter 17 . 7/14/2007
Nice.
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
I just found this story and it is totally and completely amazing.

Please keep up the good work.
Commander Lorne chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
nicey-nice i can't wait till the next chapter!