Reviews for Blank Spaces
M J Azilem chapter 1 . 5/4
That was super cute
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love this story. Cuteness, but not OOC and my favorite line: "You're really screwed." Hilarious, even if it WAS the wrong thing to say. The second time she solved the problem nicely. :snickers: Kissing him. I loved it. So often he's the one who moves first, when in reality, I think she's the only one confident to make a real move like that first. He'd shrug it off cockily like he didn't mean it, whereas she'd be totally real and open herself up for hurt and rejection, always tempered by hope.

I love the whole piece. Funny and spot on.
asdasdasdas chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
AW! I LOVED this! It's so adorable, and really well-written.
Snoball13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oh, that was great. and something's telling me kitten wasn't talking about the tests in class, or at least not entirely, when she said that. ooh, this was so great. and everyone is always shocked when kitty does stuff like that. i don't get it. i mean, really, even the really good girls have some bad in them. seriously.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
:D absolutely wonderful
Amber chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was fucking amazing I got goose bumps just reading it. Keep going I love it. It has good visual words I could picture it with out missing a beat.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Brilliant.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Hehe. That was good. I love how she cut him off with her hand and then by kissing him! That last little bit where she pushed him through the door was awesome! Loved the story, thanx for the great Kyro!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
"Oh, burn to the Pyro!"

I loved that!

Great fic, loved the inuendo for 'mischief'.

Fantastic job XD
nikole chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
love this pairing/

and i totally loved the/

way you portrayed/

john/

you're a very good/

writer/

im looking forward/

to reading more of your/

work

-nikole
Princess Pink 91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very very cute story, I loved it and I love your style of writing. The detail is great, not to little not to much, just perfect and the characters are portrayed so nicely. I also like your use of vocabulary and sentance structure it's way better than I could ever do. Keep up the good work!
Signal the Rifleman chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Haha, this pretty much just made my Monday. So thanks for that! This story was pretty neato-sweeto, it definately made me smile at many moments. :)
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aw... I didn't know you were so good! They were both so in character and loveable at the same time. It was thoroughly enjoyable.
HazyCrazy chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh, this was great! I really enjoyed it D

You write very well and I love the characterisation.

Well done; thanks for sharing!
arliddian chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I love it! The threats of Storm's punishments, the bickering, the cleverly disguised metaphorical conversations - it's all brilliant.

Love it!