Reviews for In A Galaxy Far Far Away
JoWashington chapter 1 . 3/20
NO update since 2006?! Come ON! This was just getting good!
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
hmm interesting :D
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
and the ferret returns! lol! I wonder how long it'll take nerva to summon Hermione?
cft chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Possibly the best HP X SGA I have read, I really enjoyed it, thank you!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
love it. When are you going to update this story.
Harry James griffondor potter chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Its beautiful continuous
blackdisk chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Published in 06 well you certainly were right about slow updates...
Great story though! I would love to see this continued.
Regin chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Are you continuing this story? I ask because i really enjoyed it and hope that there is more
droga1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I see that you are still using fanfic, is it possible to update this or is this story abandoned. Would be sad if it is, since this looks like it have a good premise.
Amyethious chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
please continue its really good with a strong plot so far please
Lord-Drakos chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was going so well until a wraith somehow ended up in the atlantis gate room, and all of the trained soldiers just stood around and did nothing.

For one thing a wraith ship would have been detected long before it even came close to the planet, and there's no way a single dart covered the distance on its own, so there would also be a cruiser or hive in orbit.

Secondly we've clearly seen atlantis soldiers shoot wraith on sight, hostage or no hostage, they wouldn't stand around chatting with a wraith that has somehow breached their defences.

And lastly, Harry's dialogue is a bit dry and out of character during the encounter.

This isn't meant to be a flame, just some pointers on what you should edit to help the story along.
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love it!
DarkRayvin chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, oh man! PLEASE say you're still just writing the story out, completely, to post once finished and that you haven't dropped the story? O_O This is a freaking fantastic read and I really, really, REALLY hope you're still continuing this story!

DarkRayvin
readsalot2002 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this is a good beginig two a storry i find it said that you have left it for 6 years.