Reviews for Gaara's New Nindo
Mentally Hilarious chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OMG! I love it! Great work!
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*fangirl skreem* I'm on a GaaLee shipping binge right now, so this made my day. My favorite part was when he held him in his arms. Too cute! 0
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, that's sweet! I loved it! It makes me so happy, I'll be thinking about this one for a while.
Rockleerox93 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw Gaara is such a sweet heart XD my fav. pairing is Gaalee lol thx for making this
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Not dumb at all! Don't be so hard on yourself. I really liked this. Gaara was kind of soft here, but I suppose his character has evolved enough that he could act this way. I love this pairing, so thanks for writing this.
Necro Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I LOVE YOU ITS SOO...So..So AWSOME!
Nisa-chan666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
aww, very sweet.
The Moot chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I love it! It's very powerful. I love the emotions.
Chippy teh squirrel chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wonderful! I loved it! Very touching. It made me smile! _ I love the last line. It realy sticks in your head. -good gai pose-
KittyHug chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That was so sad, but sweet. Very nice._
TH3 BROK3N D0LL chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i love it. the idea is great. i LOVE it.
TearCat chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
-Squees with happiness- OMG that is SO cute! (underline underline underline!) -Snuggles computer screen- Gaara is so adorable! And Lee...AW... Guy-sensei! NO! -sobs- Will Lee still wear the suit thing? O.o Woah...-passes out from mental image of Gaara wearing Lee's outfit- x.X -Grabs leg warmers and gourd- Mahahaha!- -adds to favs-
Needs to be deleted chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aw this is so cute *adds it to her favorite stories*
Neko TLC chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
AWW! What a sweet and well written story. I love it! You should write more!
Heaven is Drunk chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aw, the end is so sweet. You should be proud of this fic, it's very good. I like the nindo, it's romantic.