Reviews for With Friends Like These
sherryw chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
Thanks for a great story. I wouldn't mind reading more about Mary especially if you keep whumping her dad. LOL! See ya out there.
Athena's Owl chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
Ack! Why did you stop! Of course you should continue! Didn't expect it to stop there. Would love it if you continued. love it.
skye chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
please continue with the mary sheppard stories this is a great story you wrote
samcarter2 chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
For one, I would enjoy reading more about Mary. This has been a great story!
Athena's Owl chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
ANd everything turns out okay. I wonder what you will do next.I hope very much that there is a chapter when John teaches Mary how to fly the jumper.
December Winds chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
Update. Please? Pretty please?

PWEASE

If they made this an ep, I so would go for Mary! Mind you, I'd have to change the colour ofmy hair...my eye colour...complete face lift...oh okay so it's never gonna happen but hy, a gal can dream...ryt?

x-x-x bye x-x-x
Athena's Owl chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! there will be an update won't there?
Athena's Owl chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
If you didn't have that summary i would be totally confused. Good writing.
Athena's Owl chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Oh i really do love this. Just abosolutely love how youv'e put Sg1 in it and everything.
Athena's Owl chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
*manical laughter* I was right!
Athena's Owl chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Cool! They are going to find mary! *skipping and clapping hands* something bad happens doesn't it! *still skips and claps hands*
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
aw. that is so sweet!
mckaysgenius chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Oh my god! Emma! Post soon. Marilyn
TangledPencils chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Great story, I'm enjoying it, please continue soon.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Really interested to see where you're going with this.