Reviews for It Happened One Night
sohereweare chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Absolutely amazing :) You're quite talented.
svuluver01 chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
yeaah! awesome story, i loved the dead bird. I giggled than. You are a very talented writer.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I' just found your fics &I'm so sorry that your leaving this site!
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I LOVE that movie! *It Happened One Night* That is like the greatest movie EVER besides 'Casablanca'! Great story!
aquamum chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Excellent update.
TV Angel 711 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I love it! Please keep going with this great story! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!

PS: Mariska Hargitay is just back for next week. She won't permantly be back until November sweeps...Beck does need to get her ass kicked!
nickysbabygirl chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Great job, I really enjoyed it. Please update soon.
SergeantOliviaBenson chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
I don't think you're a really bad person.I think you're a really good person.I was thinking the same thing too.I really don't like Dani just killed me to write those names.I am just filled w/ disgust w/ anyways,great it!
Whatsername007 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
great story, i like the tree-leave analay(is that spelled right?) and i am also so glad dani is leaving, i too was hoping she would suffer from an injury, though i kept this to myself so i didn't scare anyone. But anyways great story, update soon.
LivNel4ever chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
LMAO -i was thinking the same thing!

PS Loved the story! I hope there is more to come!

"Oh yeah, Mariska Hargitay is coming back to SVU! Dani Beck is gone, baby! I hope she gets a nice, hard kick outta there. During the last episode, I was pretty much hoping the suspect would kill her, or at least really hurt her. I am a horrible person."
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Two things: Yes, I actually responded /aloud/ to Liv saying that she wouldn't leave by saying "But she did! TWICE!" And it was sad. But- happyish fic. Bittersweet, mebbe?

Numbah TWO. Liv's only got a see-what's-going-on-in-Oregon and MAYBE-back-in-NY ep... Dani's around for two eps after that, and Benson's back for real sometime in November... Not sure which week, though.
noro chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
keep going getting interesting by each chapter can't wait till the next one
Phoenix233 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
OMG! GREAT! I can't wait to see what happens with Elliot and Olivia. I am suck a huge EO fan it's almost sad. lol. Good luck writing and UPDATE!
Sean Robyn chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
okay so this was just amazing...the whole tree thing was soo...ah no words to just blow my mind
italiangirl22 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I like the story, it is really well written. How do you know Mariska Hargitay is coming back? Oh and I agree with you about Dani.