Reviews for The Sunflower Princess
Zarrid chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely beautiful! I was moved to tears. Fuu had that spark about her that inspired so much in everyone around her. Thank you for writing and sharing 3
ranunculus76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh man... this is so heart wrenching. It is beautifully told. Thank you for sharing.
sakurablossomhime chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*Lies down, tries not to cry, cries a lot*
random reader chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hope your glade because you made me cry :'(
lovelylifeforall chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
every time i read this story, i cry. like. ugly cry.

you definitely know how to write true heartbreakingly beautiful stories. it makes me wish that i could experience a love half as wonderful and soul-consuming as fuu's and jin's.

you are a beautiful writer.
Mystie Rains chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I've read and reread your Sweet Nothing's story for what I think is at least...6 years now? I've been into fanfiction for over 10 years and must have read thousands over the time span, yet this sequel made me cry. I'm reading it for the first time and I know there will be many more. I don't care that it's been forever since this was posted...thank you so much for it. It's very touching, still, and I hope to read it till I find my own Prince Samurai.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
btwn this fic and the prequel, ive never cried so much for a story in my life...okay maybe the first time i saw the lion king but other than that...how tragic! but still ...wholly realistic and soo very beautiful..
Lali robsten chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
the story is so beautiful and sad.

i have to say that i cry and a lot.
whittney chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yeah, i definitely cried. 'and they lived happily ever after' eh? Such a simple and yet so sad phrase, ir0nic... You are a great author.
Anoninon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't write reviews often. I'm much more of a lurker.

I had to log on though, to tell you how much I loved your story. I haven't cried, or become so emotionally attached to fictional characters like this - in well, ever.

You have a beautiful talent, and I hope that you write more Fuu/Jin stories in the future!
Nelly chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aghhhh, this was so beautiful. So like you to give us all closure like this. I praise you! haha

I loved this whole development, the whole thing was so beauuutttiifffullll. AGH I am so freaking glad I decided to scout out Jin/Fuu fics and happened upon yours :)

FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Holy crap stop making me cry! I swear it was really painful for me to read the ending because your writing just made me imagine everything and really feel it.
strawberry011 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
After reading Sweet Nothing I thought I couldn’t cry anymore but this fanfic proved me wrong. No matter how many times I read it, it still makes me cry so much. If it’s possible to add this to my favourites over and over and over and over, I will.

I love it so much that I tell this story to my niece every night before she sleeps. She loves it! It’s so perfect and beautiful. Thank you very much for writing this wonderful story.
LibraGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
so sad, and lovely. great job!
Lady Day and Night chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is actually my first day in this fandom. I only just watched the episode where Jin leaves with Sera and got hooked. I just happened to stumble across your stories, and if you don't mind, I'll just post my comments for Sweet Nothings here with this one, since they go together.

First of all, let me say, you are an awesome writer. You hooked me fast, and kept the story engaging enough that I didn't get bored with it at all, which is something rare for me to find nowadays.

I must give you great credit, it's not often I find a story that can make me cry, let alone two in a row. I'm still sniffling, even as I write this.

Congrats on keeping everyone in character. I dunno if I could manage someone like Jin in my own stories.

Honestly, There wasn't anything I could complain about. You're an awesome writer and have a good sense for fluffiness, which I love. Keep up the good work!

~Lady Day