Reviews for The Sunflower Princess
Although I have never really liked JinFuu, I read on anyway because of how beautiful the writing is. And although I absolutely hate tragic love stories (the unfairness of it all, as you've described), Himawari's perspective makes me cry for them both. Even if it isn't my ship, this is one of the best SC fics I've ever read. Congrats for writing something that still tugs at the heartstrings 10 years later. Thank you for the incredible experience.
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 1/12
I have read this story and Sweet Nothings three times now. Before I started the second and third time, I told myself I shouldn't read it, because I knew how much it would make me cry. But I couldn't stop myself. These are such beautiful and wonderful stories. I've always loved Jin, and I love how he's portrayed in both stories. I love that this story is from Himawari's perspective, and I love to see her at different stages in her life. I love that Mugen is her uncle, and he's a big part of her life. It's sweet that she looks up to Satoru, and it was so touching that he went to see Fuu before leaving the dojo. Most of all though, I cried for Jin, and even for Mugen. The scene of them drinking sake together, both quiet, made me tear up. Agh - still crying as I write this. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I could never come up with anything this beautiful. Really well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I'm reading this for the second time, and crying uncontrollably for the second time. I cried for Fuu after reading Sweet Nothings, and I cry for Jin after this one. And for Mugen too. Thank you for writing this. It's beautiful and wonderful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Omg, I cried all over again. Another beautiful story. I wonder if Mugen stays around or moves on after Jin's death. So heartbreaking.
Zarrid chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely beautiful! I was moved to tears. Fuu had that spark about her that inspired so much in everyone around her. Thank you for writing and sharing 3
ranunculus76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh man... this is so heart wrenching. It is beautifully told. Thank you for sharing.
sakurablossomhime chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*Lies down, tries not to cry, cries a lot*
random reader chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hope your glade because you made me cry :'(
lovelylifeforall chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
every time i read this story, i cry. like. ugly cry.

you definitely know how to write true heartbreakingly beautiful stories. it makes me wish that i could experience a love half as wonderful and soul-consuming as fuu's and jin's.

you are a beautiful writer.
Mystie Rains chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I've read and reread your Sweet Nothing's story for what I think is at least...6 years now? I've been into fanfiction for over 10 years and must have read thousands over the time span, yet this sequel made me cry. I'm reading it for the first time and I know there will be many more. I don't care that it's been forever since this was posted...thank you so much for it. It's very touching, still, and I hope to read it till I find my own Prince Samurai.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
btwn this fic and the prequel, ive never cried so much for a story in my life...okay maybe the first time i saw the lion king but other than tragic! but still ...wholly realistic and soo very beautiful..
Lali robsten chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
the story is so beautiful and sad.

i have to say that i cry and a lot.
whittney chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yeah, i definitely cried. 'and they lived happily ever after' eh? Such a simple and yet so sad phrase, ir0nic... You are a great author.
Anoninon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't write reviews often. I'm much more of a lurker.

I had to log on though, to tell you how much I loved your story. I haven't cried, or become so emotionally attached to fictional characters like this - in well, ever.

You have a beautiful talent, and I hope that you write more Fuu/Jin stories in the future!