Reviews for The World Ends in Ice
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
No! Mercury!
Lexy Faye chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
good short story...I like this version of the moon kingdom ending it's unique and befitting for Ami.
Vchanny chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I think you did a wonderful job portraying Sailor Mercury. She's a hard character for me.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
nice
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Painful. Strong. Your writing style is beautiful! And the methodic and analytical part of counting the invasion and mixing it with the painful emotion of the Mercurian princess... brilliant.

I loved your Zoicite but the way, and the little glimpses of their relationships.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was so sweet in a tragic sort of way. Once again you really have a great understanding of the senshi and the generals. I love how you balance Mercury's intellect with her heart. Her sacrifice in the end, when her mind blanked, was beautiful. She truly loved Zoisite more than she let on. Its too bad he couldn't appreciate it. He did take her tiara as a symbol of love/trophy for winning, which would lead one to think that maybe he wasn't completely gone. Well done.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Excellent job! XD
apostrophus chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
;-;
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this story was very well written. i liked it so much. i feel so bad for Ami. -sighs- continue to write as good as this one.
vbabe11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
sugoi...

For it being your first merucy peice VERY nice! I'm gonna check to see if you did the others too! whee! V is meh fav so I'm glad she was repectfully in there. Ami is hard! how can a lil one like her do that? I think you hit the nail on the preverbial head. :) very nice thank you.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This was great, I loved it. It didn't seem rushed. I loved how you threw in the time/countdown. It fit Ami's character really well.
fairieimp chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMG! this is awesome! i dont normally like depressing things, but this was amazing! keep up the good work!