Reviews for Dracula’s Revenge
vamplady101 chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
Good Job, really entertaining and very honest-I can relate to Victoria and am as torn (or was as) about Vlad-he's soo fine. Anyways. Update with haste, I want to see the battle!
fallenangelvixen11 chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
hahahaha awesome story! i'm already addicted to victoria! UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN

GREAT JOB I LOVE IT! ]
Stacy Vorosco chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
... Wow. That's pretty good.

Well, to say the least, I'm interested and look forward to more.

Good luck with the next chapter
Kairi's-twin chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Wow... This chapter was so totally worth the wait. I was so psyched when I saw the notice for this chapter in my in box! Man Poor Tasha she really has it rough. YOu know if Drac was smart he would leave his victims alive ... he could probably pull some sorta hypnosis tirck with their memories or something and then there would be no need for him to be under suspicion. Vicky is ready for action. if Drac wanted her he should never have killed her friend and attacked the other. Now he has to deal with TWO Van Helsings trying to attack him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~
FakeBaconFryer chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
i like it
FakeBaconFryer chapter 5 . 2/27/2008

i want more

pretty please

i'll give you candy!
Riona Winters chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Woohoo! you updated! ...well, and I'm a bit late reviewing, but better late then never, right? haha...okay, now PLEASE update faster...please?
FallinAngelGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love this story already! When Chile said "Yes Master" and right after Victoria and Tasha gave a freaking look to Chile...I started having my own little conversation for 4 minutes...this is just goes I'm insane! LOL and some of turned out to be what I had JUST said...which was weird...I LOVE IT...I'm now going to contiunue reading. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS
TheInvincibleKay chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
YES! I HATE ALEERA! WEE SHE DEAD! Woo hoo! That chapter made me all happy! so guess what I want...WRIGHT CHAPTERS AGAIN! hehe um...XD
DarkEscapade chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
nice update!

Thank goodness Aleera's dead!

update soon!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Great new chapter. I love it. Good job. Update soon.

Jackie
Kairi's-twin chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
YESS ALEERA IS DEAD *does a happy dance* Dracula Assumes it is Vanhelsing but does he realise which Van Helsing it is that has killed his bride? I think he deserves it for killing Chille. He just goes around killing people who are much loved by others but he gets so mad when people kill his brides. then agian he is slightly unable to feel any emotions except lust, pleasure , hate and anger. Any who I LOVED this chapter it was cool. I hope Vicky tells her dad about Aleera's attack and that she figured out who Vlad is... if she goes after Dracula her self I hate to say it but that is a reall really DUMB idea. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON !

~Kairi's Twin~
TheInvincibleKay chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
omg this is so good! and it is all modern day and stuff, love it!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
OHG! Dracula is trying to take possesion of Tasha's mind! He stole Vicky's cross, Almost managed to kiss her... This is getting exciting. I wonder if Aleera will suceed in killing Vicky... my money is on NOT since Aleera is one of the more essepcially pathetic brides (Marishka is my fav When veron wears that collar thing like in the movie her head looks like it is sprouting out of a freakin' tulip!). when will VH find out about Dracula? will he ever find out? This story is getting so good! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's Twin~