Reviews for Dracula’s Revenge
DarkEscapade chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
love the story! please continue
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I love it! Post again son.
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
I love this so far... I hope for more Dracula in the next Chappie! I love Victoria's internal arguement with her herself... "He's evil! Get away!" "He's HOT!". lol. it was great, I wonder what Victoria will do to get back at Tasha for that...*drifts in imagination.. then quickly comes to* lol I can't wait to see...or... read I guess... that. It so cool but slightly creepy that Tasha's cousin is like one of Dracula's servants but... I guess that is just how things work. How else would Dracula have gotten to talk to Vicky (Victoria).

P.S. it is so cool that vicky shares her fathers ability to sence evil!

Update soon please I can't wit for what comes next!

Kairi's Twin
ravenchild17 chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I'm realy enjoying this story. The locket reminds me of one I have ;-)Keep writing!
x-Mysti-x chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
*basks in the glow of awesomeness* You had better carry this on or I'll go get my pitchfork and torches. :)
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
I LOVE this story! Its modern...and awsome.
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
awsome chapter
00 BodySnatcher chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
ah this is so good! i really love the plotline so much. i think i already said that. but it is good! so update? dude id be so upset if someone did that on my birthday.
Ardina chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
BRAVO!

LOL

I'm in a strange mood at the moment. Oh the joy of actually logging on to fanfic and finding out that all my favourite present stories have been updated. What could equal the bliss?

So here we have another chapter from an amazingly talented duo of souls. This beta-stuff confuses me, but what the hell. So long as the plot keeps coming then I'm happy in confused ignorance.

This chapter was brilliant. What a gift. I can't wait for the next update!

-Ardina
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Great chapter wow. I love it. Please continue your a re one hell of writer. Your story is so well written. Bravo.
00 BodySnatcher chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
this is so good in so many ways! i live in philly, so thats so cool! this is the only story i've ever read with philly in it, so YAYY to that! and your music choices are pretty awesome too. You speak french, i take it? It's a great story, and an even better idea. continue?
Chthonic Spock chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
YAYAYAY! NEW CHAPTER. My heart actually did this weird flip flop thing when I saw it. Gods, now I'm really thirsty for some reason. OK, get coke...then come back to read this lovely chapter! WOO I'M BACK. And now it's time to read. :D

OH GODS. AP courses are a bitch! OK, so I've never actually taken any seeing how I'm only a freshmen, but I've HEARD that they're a bitch!

OH GODS AGAIN. NOT THE BRIDES. -dies again- Ahaha! I find it funny how Aleera can do trig in her head.

OH GODS AGAIN AGAIN. IT'S DRACULA. I love Dracula. So much. Ignore the insanity. Oh, he's playing with her hair! That's pretty sexy...and disturbing at the same time. But so very Dracula-ish! Oh man, he is SO gonna buy Victoria the best present in all the land. I really like these confrontations you write with Victoria and Dracula, they're pretty sexy and you keep Dracula in character...well this is only the second chapter, but I'm sure you're gonna keep in in character through the rest of the story. :D

VICTORIA. DON'T BE SILLY. That present is so from Dracula! AHA! It's IS! I'm a genius! Wait...Dracula spent 30 dollars on Victoria? -gasps enviously- I wish I had 30 dollars to spend on gifts for people I barely know!...I wish I had 30 dollars!...I wish Dracula would buy ME something...

YAY! That was an excellente chapter, you're very talented and I simply cannot wait for the next!

-Nightmares
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
this story is so freaking awsome...i love it already
Ardina chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Well, well, well...and you didn't inform me that you were publishing because? Did you not think that I would show an active interest in this piece? Honestly, I might be just slightly offended...my most loyal reviewer that has been there since the beginning of "Ravenna & Co." and she doesn't inform me!

Pft...well I'm going to review anyway..how about that!

So enough of my childish wiles...A contempory, slightly suave, slick and modern piece. I feel intrigued. Before I forget, I loved the technique of switching to different scenes. It makes my writting look rather "flat" in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I love pulling bits of history from here and there creating a removed and slightly formal atmosphere, but I always find it a struggle to have the reader really bond to characters. Perhaps you think differently, but this chapter illustrates it perfectly...I already feel a tad apprehensive for Victoria and very much attatched to the heroine.

Drac came across nicely too. I'm sure your aware of my obssession. BE FEARFUL. I expect this piece to continue painting him as the GOD he is...

Now as for the brides: will they have a large role to play? Im interested to see how its all going to pan out character wise. Will they be emotive? Or just something to get slayed...I like both ideas...(mutters: stupid barbie dolls). I don't like them...hang on...have I just said the wrong thing? OMG! Maybe you like them...oh you'll forgive me eventually i suppose.

Throwing you loads of encouragement...

Ardina
Chthonic Spock chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
WOAH. So I just realised that I haven't read your story yet, and you've been reading and reviewing mine for goodness knows how long! I feel bad now. So KABLAM. I'm in a reading mood! So here I am...reading...and reviewing...GO ME.

HOLY FREAK. THEY'RE TALKING IN FRENCH. Luckily for me, I've been taking french for ten years, so I'm OK at it! MUAHAHA, I know what they're saying! GO ME.

The Hollow? That's a kick ass name for a nightclub! I LIKE IT. My friend is totally going to open one after her bartending career, it's gonna be named The Asylum. CHYEAH, we are SO NOT going to attract the creepies!

MAN. I wish I could climb out of MY window! Too bad I don't have any footholds on which to do the climbing. DAMN. GOD, I wish I just CLIMB with a dress on!

SHIZZLE! I WISH MY DAD WAS VAN HELSING. That sounds super cool! But wait, if Van Helsing is Victoria's dad, that means this takes place in like...the 20's...Unless this is an AU fic?

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I HATE THOSE BRIDES. WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU? BRINGING THEM BACK LIKE THAT! -crawls up in a corner and dies-

Ahaha, I love how he's just like, "Hi. I'm Count Dracula. Pleasure to meet you!" OK, so he didn't actually totally give out that he was Count Dracula, but anyone as sharp as Victoria should be able to figure out the similarities between Count Vladislaus Dragulia and Count Dracula, especially with a dad like Van Helsing. :D

WOAH. THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I'm super excited about this fic so far, I simply cannot wait for the next chapter! You've got some real talent, I'm so totally going to put you on my story alert list! GO YOU! Not very many people make that list, infact I think I only have like...four stories on that list. Haha! GO YOU AGAIN!

Great Start!