Reviews for The Saiyan Saga WTF Edition
Matt gombo chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
ROTF!
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! :D
OMG GIRL chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
LMFAO!that was so funny!(turtle moves torwards gohan)gohan:looks :its alright gohan he just want you to be his sex slave. please make another chapter this was 2 funny
Oli chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
OH COME ON! CAN'T YOU EVER MAKE AN UPDATE? SERIOUSLY! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED A SINGLE STORY IN ALMOST 5 YEARS! Where are you? Have you lost your password or something? If you see this comment, PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!
Rian Ruby chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I have never seen anything like this before in my entire freaking life...! Why have you not updated this? This s#!t is priceless! All I can say about this is wow...and please add more to it some day.
a goddess called peanutbutter chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
omg i love it! so freakin funny
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
AWESOMW STORY! update soon please!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
oh my, lol
ASDFGHJKL chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
update UPDATE NOW (plz)
densetsu no super saiyajin chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
roflmao
Sonsofia chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
(eats the pills) Radditz ATE the pills? That is hilarous and Goku said the doctors extracted semen from his neck to make Gohan. That is disgusting. All in all, great funny story you've got here. I found myself cracking up about the part when Roshi trips on his own dong and nearly kills himself. Your funny, you've got some serious comdeic talent. Keep it up!
Roosha Son chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
...After that question, I almost forgot all the funny stuff.
G.L. Hart chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Crazy as ever like all of your fics! Be careful that you don't get kicked off agian though.
amy-the-rat chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
My brain is now dead.
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
'WTF?' was exactly what I was thinking when I first started reading this, but then I just couldn't stop laughing! It was just too damn funny! You need to continue this though! I would love to see what happens when Nappa and Vegeta show up... *snickers*