Reviews for Miles Away From Ordinary
Layla55 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Excellent piece of one-shot :)

Seriously, great work!
Vivss chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Good one-shot! I wish the ending of the movie had been a bit like this hehe.
tutankhami chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
goddamn i love your CI's. possibly becauser they are some of the few in fandom that are not OC, even though it can hurt to read them in character. ill read any CI you want to write, thanks for the story!
DramaQueen0307 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Really good story I liked how you added on to the rest of

the movie your ending was genius. You really stayed true to

Kathryn and Sebastian's character. Nice Job!
zinthafan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow- that was written really well. Never thought of Kathryn that way, but never really DID see her in the movie- I like ur view on her!
AngelLuva chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
luvd it! i always hated the way the movie ended.. it should have been annette dying/being dumped and kathryn and sebastian admitting their love.. cant wait for ur next one!
Jules chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh, that was almost too perfect. The romantic in me is beyond happy. Thanks,I look forward to seeing more CI stories from you :)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
So. I've been waiting for this. Everyone has to make a story where Sebastian lives at some point. Although I've gotta say I was halfway expecting it to change and for her to be delusional. Which it still really could be. Though I'm in a romantic enough mood to think he really was alive and that wasn't all made up by Kathryn to comfort herself.

I'm now waiting for a Sebastian's POV story from you. And a longer one. So far all you have is one shots. Which... well the farthest I've ever gotten in a story is three chapters but still. Most of the time people write long stories on here. And I'd love to read one from you because I'm falling in love with your writing style.

This is without a doubt my favorite of yours to date. Probably one of my favorite one shots in this forum. It wasn't sappy. It didn't jump right into the romance. It had the perfect blend of angst and romance. And you seem to get the characters. All pretty bug accomplishments for someone's third CI story.

“I hate you.” She repeated lowly, childishly.

He stared daggers at her eyes. “And I fucking love you. That’s what makes me wish I actually died, you whore.”

~Lesigh. Perfection.~

I am pussy whipped. Just not by Annette.

~Even more perfect than the quote before it. And original. Hasn't been used as far as I know. God I love your Sebastian~

Okay. I need to go now. Can't wait for your next story.

Katie