Reviews for Pink Ribbon
butchinthestreets chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I like how you built upon that one line, and I loved the character portrayals. In general, this was really fabulous, and I loved reading it.

Mademise Morte
Sonnenblume chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Die Geschichte ist klasse - gefällt mir persönlich sehr gut
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hehehe...

kinda good..do more..!
NP chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OH GOD! That was amazing! So well written! Thank you! You are an amazing writer!
Hier chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Okay I admit, you had me in for a scare there if things did turn out for the worse for Tina. :( But YAY Tina's okay(!) and Bette and Tina are too darn cute in this fanfic! :D Thank you very much for sharing your story!
Anyanka11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very cool story. I really liked how you handled this subject. It could have been a flashback on the show. It was also really neat how you made the characters credible, I mean how they all used to be when they hadnt known each other for as long as on the show. Thanks for sharing this with us!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was really cute, i liked how you did it early in the relationship before the show and before everyone was friends, that gave it a real "new story" feeling
Shay chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was a really catching and heart wrenching short story. I don'y usually comment, but this was some really good work. It's wonderful that you can write such a compelling story with these intriguing characters, and be able to tap in to your perception of their inner thoughts, and then write about how you think they'd react to an even like this. I love TiBette stories and this one was awesome!
MightyMaggot chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So good. You write the characters really well.
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I cried at the end. For real.

I loved this story - Bette and Tina are such a great couple, and I'll always be a Tibette fan no matter what happens to their relationship on the show. You did a great job of portraying them here - I could actually see the characters speaking. And the emotions, their love for each other and how scared they were, felt so real.

I also love that your story takes place a few years before the events in season 1. It's nice to read a story that shows when their friendships were first beginning.

Thanks for writing and sharing this!
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Well written and believable! I loved it
IcyMint666 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Sweet little story )

I also love how...well...Alice you made Alice sound. Shane was spot on too. The little details like this made it an excellent story. Well done.
laura chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
The story looked great and you seem to have the characters down to a T. It made good reading, it was emotional and it had humour in to lighten it up, so good on ya.
abcooper chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow... this was so cute!
Laug chapter 1 . 5/8/2007