Reviews for Zany
destructo888 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
HAHAHAHAHAH This is cute and funny. Please continue.
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oh yes, crackfic indeed! But I enjoyed it, especially the reactions the two of them had to pregnacy and having three kids...Poor Nevan, Agni, and Rudra, though. And well, me likeing this at all was a feat to be proud of, since I cannot get my brains around DanteTrish. For the love of DTing, she looks like his mom! ...Oh, the Oedipal jokes.
Miko102 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
...That's so cute! x3

I laughed so hard in the middle. Poor Dante, he can't fight at all. xD

Oh wellz. Pretty enjoyable.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I had a good time laughing at this, this is the kind of Next-Generation fanfics I love from DMC. Pregnant Trish is always so funny XD

About the kids, I really liked them. I always though Dante would give Agni and Rudra to his children, like Sparda gave Rebellion and Yamato to his. Though I think... if Nevan had to be the nanny, wouldn't Kate have owned Alastor? So all the kids have swords.

Anyway, great fic, I'd love to see more of it.
Sylla chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
*sits a fair amount of time chuckling* Ah, how sweet. I always knew Dante would end up having a goth kid, one way or another. XD

The idea of three little mini-Dantes running around electrocuting people... too funny. *wipes imaginary tear from eye*

Though the idea of having the whole family fight against Nelo is pretty awesome, IMO.
tenamanda1988 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
LMAO just brilliant. the end line was a killer XD
JaneGray chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was an enjoyable read, I really liked it.

The idea of a demoness in need of a special treatment to avoid abortion in the Human World is original and interesting, and I loved the happy ending with Vergil.