Reviews for Family Feud
Aleen Pourre chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
Hello! :D
I'm so sorry for my faults, my language is French so I don't speak very well Englih, I helped myself with translations '. I hope that despite this, you can a little understand me...
I wanted to say that I love your story, you have got talent! :).
If I love back to the future it's a lot because the main characters are very endearing, sweet and affectionate.

Your story was very touching, funny, moving, sentimental and there is a psychological aspect. I really appreciated these . I think also that it's good that you talked about differents things that are important to society or to young people in general, such as: the feminine cause, friendship, the young person's feelings about his family life, the relationship between a parent and his child, Health, the outer appearance or the fact of giving a good self image etc.
I very like also this strong affection and the friendship that the characters preserve and this solidarity between them! We want to meet them in the real world . It was very touching when the teen Marty already showed all the love he feel for his children and when Marlene and her father are reconciled :).

Thank you so much, I enjoyed reading your story :) even if the translation option that proposes my computer is not very well done '.
gryffindor chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
nice story muggle
Phish Tacko chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Some peeps is weird...
Freebird87 chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
I like Simon and Garfunkel. The Graduate is a good film.
Freebird87 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Seals & Crofts is a great band. I like their song "Summer Breeze."
Freebird87 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
The last part of the chapter was so touching.
Freebird87 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Did you make up that virus? Or is it real?
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, feminists are hypocritical.
emeraldeyegurl chapter 14 . 11/10/2006
bravo. good ending even though u can add another chapter if u want. But it still makes sense to end here though. I like the family dinner and such. So is Marlene still going in the beauty pagent? I want to know. Good advice in this story. thanks for writing it for everyone to enjoy. well bye. :-)
emeraldeyegurl chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
Good story. good family moments. Kinda confusing about Doc's age and all but i half way kinda get it. well thanks. bye. :-)
emeraldeyegurl chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
It was another funny chapter. I liked the part about the habitual words and the switch in 18 of habitual words. Keep up the good work on these. thanks. bye. :-)
emeraldeyegurl chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
It was funny in some parts

1) when young Marty said they may run into each other in the future sometime and old Marty said or in the past. The Docs said that in 55

2) That meeting your parents when they were teens is an educational experience- said my Marlene. Young Marty said that to Lorraine in 55.

make it more funny. I like the humor u put in there. thanks for writing. bye. :-)
emeraldeyegurl chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
It has been a good story so far. One little correction though, its not that important but i think it should be called a hovercar and not just a car. They have hovercars then. well continue writing. thanks. bye. :-)
SmolxSmoodee chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Please make more chapters i will help!
SmolxSmoodee chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Please, Please make som more and TY for mentioning me!