Reviews for THE SWITCH

O! -breaths-NO

O!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Mitsuru6 chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
cool, the end was funny; kai want to murder.. heh.. 'hah! as if!' that made me smirk a bit.. cool fic!

Miako6
Vendetta-Rose chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
Lmao! Loved the last line! Also with the mental image of Kai and Tyson (the real ones...in the real bodies...) dancing around had me in stickies. Genius!

(Sorry I couldn't get on the computer earlier, school is being...well school.) It's done? Aw... this was such a funny story. Oh well... Question though!

Out of the fan-girl and Hilary which one won? Or will I just use my imagination for that... then again my imagination is quite dangerous 0.o. Well, congrats on finishing this story! Later! _
angela chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
finally i thought youd never update
Vendetta-Rose chapter 14 . 6/11/2007
LMAO! That was great! So funny, liked the bit when Max and Tyson noticed it was actually Kai and not...His ghost. Tut tut Tyson breaken that poodle in 1st grade. Though why did Max have a plastic poodle...? Hm then again we all had strange things in 1st grade.

Aw poor Kai, being annoyed by fangirls yet again. -sends sympathy card-

(Sorry if this is a shorter review than normal, but I'm completely knackered because of school -sighs and slowly starts to go to sleep-) Great chapter anyway! Later! _
Chinatsu Nekoi chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
I like Vanilla milkshakes -_- (dreams of milkshakes) STARBUCKS WILL RULE THE WORLD! AND MCDONALDS WILL BE THEIR VICE PRESIDENT! MAUAHAHAHA!-coug,cough- darn you flu! -cough,cough. cough,cough,cough-

(The story is really good now right the next chapter HURRY!)
amanda.panda.dolphin.lover chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
KYAA!I love it

And Kai is getting tortured a dream come true

Good! yu fallowed the Tyson has to be an idiot unless it's hentai, romance, or agnast fanfic rule.

I especially like Robert and Oliver's motto and made me laught and know I must put you in my alert list! *clicks alert*
Vendetta-Rose chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
Evil exams I know, I can hardly get on my PC anymore, anyway exams come first so no worries, fanfiction will wait for you. Or me for your next update lol. Anyway.

This chapter was so cruel to A: Kai B: Rei and C: Kenny. Mostly Kenny because he has to go in and get Kai out... Whom is in a very bad mood. So glad I am not there.

Well, good luck with exams - you might need it... I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get when mine come. -screams hysterically!- -.-''

Later _ Great chapter.
SNESCT122 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
hehe..

great story.

I really like it
AgonyinConfusion chapter 12 . 3/10/2007
YAY! i wanna poem...-puppy eyes-

sigh. hem hem. the two people are...preethi maam and alphonse sir. YAY! they should get married. crabby idioits. POEM PLEASE?
D unknown chapter 12 . 3/10/2007
It's just to funny!
Vendetta-Rose chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
LMAO!

Evil Tyson and Max _ They are in need of anger classes or anger managment in any case. Kai managed to get through a day of school? Wow!

I wonder if Tyson will be able to do the conference? I feel sorry for Rei in this chapter - is that because of the sadistic Tyson and Max? _ Oh well it was funny and entertaining!

Well I think because well, Tyson and Max are no longer concious then Kai would be safe eh?

Not unless Hilary comes out of no where -.-''!

Fab chapter! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update!
Katherine Baskerville chapter 12 . 3/2/2007