Reviews for The Woes of POTC characters
bluewingedkitty chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Very funny, everyone was (sort of) in character. Good job!
Arraya chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
this is cool! do some more please!
Arraya chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Haha! I really appreciate that last part! I always wanted to see Will relay those 'messages' from Scarlett and Giselle to Jack! Awesome!
Marzi chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Disney puts too much sad motivation behind their villans.. there are just too few bad guys who really just want to kill everybody.
Marzi chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
AH yes.. people hated James but they loved him after DMC. He does look pretty damn fine without that stupid wig on..
Marzi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
..Jack shoulda beat the crap outa Will XD (I hate Will, so it should be expected)
janinePSA chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hey, you wouldn't like to continue this for the third movie?

I just love this fic.

Which is more than I can say for the third movie ...

:-(

So lots of complaints maybe?
janinePSA chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Ah, my chest hurts from all the laughing.

"Cotton’s parrot. Your complain is not valid. You can work as a postbird if you want but that will be your second job without extra pay."

Ahh, I cant breathe, have to stop laughing, youre so funny.

You know, its a good thing I lost the story for a while, so I read everything again and had to laugh at everything again.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Short but good. Continue!
threeheadedmonkey chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
I liked it! The "nice twins" were a good idea, and you're right, Murtogg and Mulroy do the same kind of pointless arguing that Ragetti and Pintel do, so they are indeed their "nice twins". I also liked that the animals were given a voice, and that bit about Voldemort at the beginning. Very funny!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
I almost feel sorry for Beckett; he was doomed to be hated and to be dead sometime in PotC 3 from the start. :pauses, then shrugs: Oh well, who cares? I've yet to meet a Beckett fan.

Funny chapter. I can't wait for the argument between the two dynamic duos.
Stormwake chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
And you say english isn't your first language? Gosh, you have better grammar and spelling that most people who were raised speaking english. Good job on that!

"Will: (slapped Jack) This is from Scarlett. (slapped again) This from Giselle. (punched him) This is from me."

Best. Idea. Ever. It made me laugh for a few whole minutes!
janinePSA chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Funny. :-)

I especially liked the part where James points out he follows Gibbs footsteps.

Never realized before, but its true really.

This made me laugh so hard:

" I do not know if he has become my idol or something. Why did I follow his footstep?"

Keep it up, keep it up. :-)
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Great story! please update soon!
Sashaying down the Catwalk chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
it is like taking a candy from a baby.

it WAS like...

will stick to use the Kraken

will stick to USING the Kraken