Reviews for Meteor Rocks
zaliarose chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
oh wow, Dumbledore is such a manipulative old fart. I have a bad feeling that pensieve memory was only partly true.
gosullivan chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
“And it’s never occurred to you that there may be more to him than meets the eye?” Ron asked.

I can't believe no one snarked "He's a TRANSFORMER!" Chloe totally would have.
gosullivan chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
I guess Clark would be totally screwed if you went with the canon Superman being affected by magic. Since what's up everyone having magic.
gosullivan chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
Sucks to be Whitney.

And I love how everyone except for Cho and Lana are being total dicks to each other. Batman should come and be like "You don't need magic or powers to be FUCKING AWESOME!" Yeah... sorry it's like everyone is being haters.
gosullivan chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I totally understand that there are like A MILLION character already but where are Pete and Chloe...
gosullivan chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Man... I was hoping for a smackdown between Harry and Clark. I wonder how Clark is going to react when he finds out magic can affect him.
gosullivan chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Oh snap. I totally miss the early Smallville. Back when It was pretty awesome.

And that scene with Lana and Cho... Aw...
gosullivan chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
WHOA. Like whoa. Cho is very like chill.

Also... Lex Luthor totally has crappy security about his mansion... Did you not see all the times some crazy person broke into his house?
gosullivan chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
HOLY CRAP. You are a genius. I never would have thought about Isabelle. Good job. Really good job.
gosullivan chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
ROAD TRIP!
gosullivan chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
WHOA! That was really clever, having the most useless book ever actually be useful and having Bellatrix use it like that.
gosullivan chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Why would Dumbles jack a kid from America, Kansas no less? That's what I'd like to know. You got me curious.
gosullivan chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
A little Orderling. I like that.
s.lee723 chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
A crossover story between Smallville and Harry Potter. :]

I always wanted to read one.

It's a plus that it's a good fanfiction, too.

I hope there's a sequel! :P Lex and Cho... hawt!
Starr Light1 chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
fun times! so what's next?