Reviews for Path of Most Resistance
SavirtriXLeo chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Nice one. Loved that episode. Great job. Leo breaking down? *gasp It's the end of the world. Never stopped ya magnificent writing, k. It would crush so many.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Excellent story! The Tyler episode has to be one of my favorites, and you did a really good continuation. You even got Leo's personality right, and that is hard to do. Good job, write more!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aww, what a cool continuation of the Tyler ep! I really liked the Leo/Raph conversation at the end, it was sweet. :) Great story!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Awesome story!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love it please update as soon as you can.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
AW! That was awesome chica! i loved all the lines from the actual ep, still havent seen it *shakes fist* but this one is awesome. LOL! them talking about how it would be if Mikey or Don led the team...I don't know Raphie might look cute in purple *gets smacked* anyways...I can think of a few things Mikey would make them do and dress like...but then again turtles and spandex pants don't go good together at all. LOL.

I really loved your description of Leo and how he was so distant, but still there, how he kept saying he wasn't read. Feel really bad for him that he got that drilled into him all the time that Splinter could pass away...thats not something you tell your kids.

The laughing scene was funny especailly how you described both their laughs, they were really different from eachother, yet at the same time, they were still similair. kinda like themselves in a way.

Great job chica!
lost-katana chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Once again, can I tell you how good of a story this is? 'Cause it's great!

Wonderful job, my friend! I can't wait to see more from you!

~Pi90katana
WarrinPeace chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I really liked this story. I think it was written very well. Great work!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Again, I repeat how I loved the 'conversation' abotu who woud take leadership if both Raph and Leo couldnt handle it, LOL! We can easily imagine what Don would do, but Mike? Yes, it's wise not to go there, too frightening...

I love the brotherly interaction in this one, cause you really brought their characters with their 'brotherly affection' with both the angst and fluffy brotherly love to balance the mood~ good job! XD
Ruyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Beautifully done. You have a real strong understanding of the characters. I love the way you have potrayed their relationship. To many people have Raph and Leo hating each other when that is not the case at all. My favorate line was when Raph was thinking about how there are times when he needs to believe that Leo is fearless. I have never read it said it quite like that and I loved it :) Please continue to write more with these two :) I look forward to reading them all!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great story. I liked the brotherly interactions. Great job. Write more good stories soon. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,