Reviews for Just Act Like You're Hurt
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was fantastic; you made me giggle.
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hahaha, gotta love Rodney's comment!

“No, I thought I’d let Sheppard bare his soul to her and reveal the true story.”
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great story! I loved it! You have the dynamics of the team down pat. And those puns! Loved them all!
Corabe chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love that last line about Mrs. Keenan being wrong, that's perfect!

Excellent!

Court
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Awsome story! I loved the humor parts! John can't do anything without going hurt! He's hopeless.
La Madrugada chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Poor Shep- he can't even get a break when swimming right off the city! What a great contrast between the funny monent with John depantsed and the attacks seconds later. I especially loved the dive-tuck image from the high pier. Great Story!
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Kinda sad last sentence!

But cool story. Why arh'ya always beating up on John? :-) I've really enjoyed what I've read from you so far. Thanks for all your work!

Frog
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Very nice. Rodney's jokes were very corny. I loved it! *manical laughter*
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LOL! But that was pretty intense, too. It's never good to be eaten. Thanks for the fic!
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Okay, I got stuck a little bit on the whole naked Shep image - but when I managed to wipe the drool off my screen and was able to finish the story I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting!
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Well. I liked it. It was funny, everyone was almost completely IC. The team interaction was great. :D
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Great stuff!
bree1387 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Awesome story! Between whump, humour and nekkid Shep, what else could anyone ask for?
nwfairy chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
They only laugh if its soemthign stupid...
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wonderful as always. Great story idea, and the characters "voices" were well done. I do enjoy a little humor with my h/c, and loss of bathing suit is always good for a chuckle - except when it's yours, of course.

And, uhm, "training pants"? Aren't those what little kids going through potty-training wear? *LOL*