Reviews for Into the East
Taryn Streambattle chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
Taryn Streambattle chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
I noticed 2 mistakes so far- this chapter, you gave pip the idea to use a bandana, then had Merry follow Merry's example. Just a slip.

And at the end of teh movie, eextended version anyways, Merry was knighted, you refer to him as a squire.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 13 . 12/17/2006
Cool, great ending... nice! Im waiting to read your next story, write soon, please!

Time and Fate chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
i liked it,iot was pretty good
Song in the woods chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
Good! I would like to read that. This as fun and it's sad it is over, I hope you get it your "plot bunnies" all in a row and start soon! Thanks for sharing the adventure!
Song in the woods chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
LOL you don't tug on superman's cape and you don't mess with a nasty orc do-do smelling hobbit. You go Merry! Valimavi has been though a lot, glad she helped push the createns off the edge and off the area. Also glad that the Eowiims are there to hit clean up. :) Good job!
GregsMadHatter chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
Oh, good ol merry and pippin. can't wait for more.
ShopGirl1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
Interesting. Do continue.

ShopGirl1 chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
Wow! Way to go, Pippin! Only problem now is the large fortress of angry orcs standing between our heroes and their way out. Let's hope they all make it out of there in one piece. Please update soon!

ScottishFaerie chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
the prince is dead... LONG LIVE THE PRINCE! yeah... not really.

Good job!;)
Song in the woods chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
Yea Pippin! Good job little hobbit with two b's not one ;) Now what do they do? Ah but that would be the next chapter.
GregsMadHatter chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
WTG! Great thinking Pippin. Very nice turn of events by the way. I hope there's more to come soon.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
Whoa! GO PIP! That took some courage, hee hee. I'm so into this story? How are they going to get out? That was excellent, I cant wait for more! Thanks for the Update!

Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
NO! I need more! NOW! lol! That was brill, but way too short! MORE!

Song in the woods chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
ah man. Poor Merry, to be the one holding his "toy". *shudders* Well at least we now know who owns the sword and why he was in such a hurry. They will get out of it tho. Maybe Sam will come to their rescue ;)