Reviews for In the Morning
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yes! I love stories about that legend! I'm really glad I stumbled upon your awesome story!
MasterNamer chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was a particularly good MXN story out of the others so i thought i should leave a review for you! You are really good with detail, you make a vivid mental image which really makes writing worth reading! enough of the constructive advice: I LOVED IT!
PicturePurrfect chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
"A legend was told…

A legend about a red string

A red string that connects each person to their specified, “that person”

No matter how stretched nor tangled

The string would not break…

Until you find your way to each other…"

I love this legend if only it was true. Its really sweet. I'm just wondering, did you make it up? If there was a real legend like this, it would be so cool!
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
cute...I like the legend of the red string...tho I think the ending can be improvd a little...Thanx for the story!
yuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
How touching. I enjoyed it, really.
Ritu chapter 1 . 8/22/2007

no it was not confusing at all!

it was really sweet and your idea about the string was just great!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nah, it wasn't confusing for me. Your story was well-written. The legend of the red string was a idea for this. Good job.
EnChan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
lol.. what was that?

but whatever, i still like it... i kinda like the tug-tug thing... you know, the red string?

i might as well give mine a tug... _
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
ah! great story!

another chapter, yes no?

i vote YES! -
Niane Anne Marie chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
nice fic! pls. update ASAP
keikew chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Waah~ I love this, it's put together really well! Well done~
Beatrice chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
please make another chapter. I'm such a big fan of NxM!
hil2378 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
aw...i think it's so sweet!n well...don't think i'm crazy or anything but do u really belive the red string legend? somehow i do whenever I'm in a bright place I swear i saw a string but maybe it's my imaganation n good job riting this fic 2 cuz it's just so cute n sweet!
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
reic1912 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Dont make Natsume die in case you make a sequel.