Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Ah! Well from the date of the last update and now the year is 2010 I guess this is all we are going to get. Still it was a wonderful romp in your vision of Andromeda. I thank you for sharing these two stories!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
You are incredible! All the characters are so well done, with your Rev one of the best I've seen. I wish all of us could take lessons from you on how to write Rev well. On another note, a very nice dynamic between Janet and Tyr with some common relationship problems, taken in the light of their extraordinary situation. Thanks for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
A delightful beginning, and great pick up from the previous story. I am looking forward to where you take this.
whiteKnight15 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
I LOVE it so add more soon! Get back in to it plz!
garnet chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
i keep checking but nothing yet. whats up, is there more coming. its really going good. i hope u plan to finish it.
Lady MR chapter 3 . 7/23/2001
Kaseera is Janet's real name, COOL! All the Nitcheans were named after legeands, like Tyr is a Mystical warrior from the Celtic legenads and Anasazi is a tricksome spider from an African legend, and Andromeda is from greek mytholigy. But then again, I might be wrong. So, does Kaseera mean anything? Write chapter 4 soon, please.
Jessa chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
HI! I really like the way this is coming along! Please continue! Jessa
garnet chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
I keep checking but some one isn't writing. More please. Don't make me beg. This is really going great, continue, soon, I hope!
Macer chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
could I possibly trouble you for the rest of this story and also for the rest of the previous story? thanks. I hate to miss the endings to the good stuff.
Mary R chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Promising start. I like it.
Jessa chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Excellent story! Please continue!
garnet chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
its starting out well you've got my attention again. keep it up.