Reviews for Babysitting
liamgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
awwwww how sweet :)
irony882 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I think you did a great job incorporating all of those lines into the story, yet still making it sound natural. So, good job!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, ain't Parker the CUTEST?
christina jean chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Aaww, how freakin sweet was that? Loved the incorporation of the catch phrases into the story, they were worked in very naturally. And I could absoultely imagine Tempe dazzling a kid with her natural history knowledge. Kudos on a great story and great challenge response.
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aww, I loved it! If only babysitting my brother's five year old went as smoothly but then I don't have giant dinosaur skeletons in my office... Really great way of integrating the required lines so they didn't seem forced. Loved it!

PS: You do realise you've got to do a chapter with the date now don't you...? If you don't, I think you're gonna have quite a few angry Bones fans on your tail...
Donna chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Great start. you've captured the characters very well. please continue! (if onyl the show ere like this!)
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
that was so cute! :) great job!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Muwahahaha I loved it I hope you write more!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great one shot!

Howdylynn chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I think you've done the best job so far incorporating those lines without them sticking out like sore thumbs-especially the crazy line.

You're a definite contender!
siapom chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh, that is so not fair. I never liked babysitting when I was younger, but I would've done it more often if someone had told me I'd get a Booth at the end of it all! lol Great response to the challenge. I really enjoyed it! And, I hope you consider adding a 2nd chapter so that we can see how the date goes.
antiquiities chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
He. This story made me all happy. I think that perhaps a follow up is in order? I don't know, just a suggestion, and the challenge had no rule stating a sequel/second chapter wasn't allowed after the competition was over.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006

Aww, that was so adorable, sweetie!

Great job, really. I absolutely loved it!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Poty chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great way, and a different one, to the use the phrases. It was cute and at the same time not to much. Nicely done!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
SQUEE Okay, I've calmed down now. That was really cute, i really enjoyed it. There's nothing in the rules that says you cna't write a follow up... Loved it!