Reviews for Good Vibrations
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love reading your writings about how the outside saw Katara and Aang. I've always wondered that the people in their group couldn't possibly've been completely oblivious to the two's growing or existing feelings.
This was written in just the right way. I could completely imagine Sokka flinging him for what you said and Toph stopping Katara because of what you wrote.
You have such an amazing gift to express
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved that scene too- I love the subtleties of Tokka-

Thank you for writing this piece :-))
samtana chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice story, again. Toph's probably not seen many people who like to hug each other as much as Katara and Aang do. The love in the group, both familial and Kataang, seemed to throw her off early on.

I like the title.
Raxsah chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was EXCELLENT! I loved the single entity part. U are an wonderful fluff writer, my friend
Sakae Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved this one! I'm going to try and read all of them! (Short ones are quick and fun to read.)
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
THAT WAS SO FLUFFY! I ttly loved it, congrats!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Piper Aurora Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Lol, I liked it. The story was awesome beyond comprehension. Seriously.

Love ya,

Piper Aurora Potter
shinjae chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
So adorible! Wasn't that scene too cute? - Aww! Great writing. *faves*
pinguinolatino chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I loved that part! I think Sokka's flicking was a mixture of both getting Aang back and a "stop looking at my sister that way" thing too. But the timing indicates more of the latter. hehe.
Darc Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very good! Although it is a short oneshot, it seems...well, perfect. Kudos to you! -adds story to favorites-
SnakeEyes16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
LOL! Your favorite scene too? I loved that one, and when Aang and Sokka bashed heads, I laughed so hard. That could have had a lot more to it, if it wasn't for Toph. Ah well, more to come! I was really left hanging at the end of that episode though, the guy (Long Fe?) ticked me off. I envisioned Aang concussing him with his staff for threatening his quest for Appa, but that would be really out of character. Great story, it puts that scene in a different light. A very flattering one! ;)

Always watching,

~SnakeEyes
me-obviously chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Loved it. So cute, Kataang always is. Liked how you did this; I just bet Sokka and Toph know exactly what's going on. And I believe that Sokka's flick was indeed a “Stop looking at my sister that way” message to Aang, he teased him about it before in 'The Fortuneteller.'
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Lol, i love your hand interpretation. _x Way cuteness..I love one-shots where couples are observed by someone else. Good job, and great characterization.
Artemis Rae chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
"I suppose it’s possible that Sokka was just taking advantage of Aang’s distraction to get back at him for earlier, but the timing of the action had a sort of “Stop looking at my sister that way” feel to it."

Oh I totally agree! (And yes, it was my favorite part of the episode too!) I was hoping to see someone take on this moment from the show, and I'm really happy it was you, because this was, as usual, very cute and well written. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!
Jini chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That part of COWAS was the best; it was soo cute that I never get tired of watching it, over and over again (talk about obsessed, I know). It just spells 'sweet' in so many levels, and the fact that Katara looked positively delighted by the comment added something else to that scene too. It WAS a shame Toph had to cover her mouth before she could say anything, but this was a nice one-shot of what she was thinking at the time. And also your assumption on why Sokka flicked Aang on the forehead was the same as mine - it just spoke out "Sokka-big-brother-mode-stop-gawking-at-my-little-sister!"

Overall, this was a great piece!

Can't wait for more Kataang love!

~Jini