Reviews for GUNSMOKE Everything Remains
This was exactly as it should have been on camera; Matt taking care of Kitty "together" with Doc watching over them. I loved this and and thank you so much.
What a wonderful ending, just the way it should have been in the episode with Matt taking care of Kitty "TOGETHER" and Doc watching over them. This is exactly how it should have been for all to see.
This is so very well done and this is how the episode should have really ended; exactly as you have it with Matt helping Kitty "Together" and as Doc watching over them. Superb!
patrice123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I have been reading some of the older stories. This one was excellent. I really enjoyed it. Matt is so great. This is how the episode should have ended. Great job.
Kris chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
What a beautiful story.
Redzz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Mar Mar,

Wow! I never realized that I hadn't read this story before, but , I'm glad I did now...

this would have been a great addition the PTB

should have added to the script...with the actual

"Hostage" story Wishful think HUH?

Keep the great stories coming...

Deb
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Makes a very good conclusion to the episode. Well done.
hellocowboy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
The TV episode should have ended with Matt returning to Doc's office to be with Kitty. Thank you for filling that void beautifully. What a heartfelt account. I only wish it was longer. Great job!
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I thought this story was so in touch with the characters and captured the genuine feeling of this original episode. Honestly, I was holding my breath along with Doc watching and feeling the pain of Matt and Kitty. It was an exceptional story. My only complaint-too short.
TXCatFL chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Strong story, well written and riveting.
janglyspur chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Excellent story! Have read it before more than once and finally got around to reviewing. Especially liked this part:

"The distance across the alley, from Doc’s stairs to the side stairs leading to the back, upper entrance to the Long Branch’s private rooms stretched ahead like the open prairie. In all the years, all the thousands of times he had traversed this ground, Matt had never imagined it being an impassable expanse."

Looking forward to more stories!
sadlyface chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
May I say this is the best follow up ,I have ever was sensitive, real and very beautifully written. Thank you for finnally giving this story a proper and tender ending. I loved .
BigMommaT chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
PERFECTION! An excellent read. Thank you!
blendini chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very fine missing moment, Mar. Really well written ending to what I believe was a very disfunctional episode. For a person to be as brutilized (and demoralized) as Kitty, it just seems ridiculous that she was 'all better' the next week. But I guess that's tv back then! I liked Matt's POV and how he was so sensitive towards her (and didn't try to take away from her independent nature. Well done!
mahc chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
A very lovely picture of the M/K relationship and their unconditional acceptance of each other. I have read this before more than once. Glad you posted to