Reviews for A chewy affair
Hahaha well done. i like this. GO SWEET PAIR
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That's so cute and funny :3
Alternate Code chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
lol i absolutely adore this pair this is cute nice work
DaPurpleDino chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That is so cute! I think i've fell in love with this pairing x3
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*busts out laughing* Win for Marui!

Well written. Fun read.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
nice ryoma, lol
sakuraxgaara2233 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
funny and loved it
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Cute! Though, it's interesting that Eiji and Fuji somehow got pulled into a love triangle, fighting over Ryoma. Well...That solves it whe Marui finally stepped in after Ryoma sort of provoked him. It resulted in sugary sweetness from there, but Ryoma still owed him.

Overall, this one-shot looks okay except for maybe a couple misspelled words and grammatical mistakes. Some brushing up (practice & improvement) on that could help fix it.

Example: Eiji were looking embarrassed and Fuji was looking slightly sorry, and was no longer smiling.

- Correction: Eiji was looking embarrassed and Fuji was looking slightly sorry and was no longer smiling.

"Was should be used instead of "were" since it's singular when you're referring to just one person doing the action. A comma between the words "sorry" & "and" is not necessary because those two actions don't need to be separated if one person's doing them at the same time in which both pertains to facial expression.
fear-the-soul chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
loz

i need some more pain killers! Tezuka was so funny.

Fuj,i Eiji, and Marui r after ryoma kewl! Kawaii!

waiter waiter can u take my order another chapter plz!

O,..,O RAWR I LUVED IT
POTL chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
love it
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Lol, who couldn't see that coming? XD Very good! .' 'I need some more painkillers..'
TisonlyMeNow chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
kyaa!Kawaii! I love it!
Queenphoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
haha... that was cute! If slightly predictable...
Mikazuki-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
‘I need some more painkillers..’

HAHAHA! I love that! XD