Reviews for Once You Are Real
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I sat in front of my computer with silent tears rolling down my cheeks after reading this, and I hardly ever cry when I read. The emotion throughout this was incredible, with Sam, Johna and Dean. Dean having to kill his brother at Sammy's request was heartwrenching.

This was so well written! Fantastic job! Hand on, still kind of crying...

Were the lines from the story with the Skin Horse from The Velventine Rabbit? It seems like it would be that kind of story...

Sammy managed to overcome after all. He died real. I hope that he is at peace.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Holy lord. This ending just kills me. Makes me wanna curl up under the blankets and dissolve into a quivering mess of tears. Poor Sam. I gotta say, though it was nearly painful to read (that ending!) I did very much enjoy it. At that point, death was certainly a mercy for Sam. I'm glad that at least his father and Dean were with him in the end. Very beautifully written. You captured the horror of possession and being awake through it all just perfectly. I wouldn't change a single thing. :)
Angel2205 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow...now i have to fight my tears...that was so awsome!Really good work!love it
LaVendettaDellaFarfalla chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was absolutely magnificent. From the first line I knew it was going to be a killer, and I was right. I'm over here sobbing my little heart out.
JACmRob chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this was absolutely beautiful.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that ending made me bawl. poor dean! that's a hard way to have to kill someone, though i understand why sam would want to go that way.

i especially liked the stuff from the velveteen rabbit. that's what hit me.
inu-ears chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh gawd. That was so damn sad! I bawled my eyes out! And it takes a lot for me to cry! Wow...just wow. Great writing-extremely intelligent. I love it. One of a kind. It was just...so heartwrenchingly beautiful...so poignant and sad. It had meaning. Great work.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow... that was really intense. I liked it. It was sad but I liked it.

TOodles!

Sky
bbdarknyss chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Gorgeous, heartbreaking and perfect.

I ache for your Sam and Dean.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMG I have such the pit in my stomach. Heart wrenching story. *sobs*
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
So, it took me some time to figure out what I wanted to say in this review. This is an amazing fan fiction. Heartbreaking and beautiful, especially since one of my favorite stories, to this day, is the Velveteen Rabbit. I don't cry a lot at fan fictions, but this one got to me. Excellet work, and it is in my favorites.
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wrenching.
cat chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
that was so sad...i was listening to snow patrol's 'chasing cars' which probably didn't help, but that was the first fanfic to make me cry. Your writing is beautiful and now i'm going to go and read some more of your fics!
Dementedjen chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OH hell, I loved that! It's so sad. I've also read it like 50 times. I love it when people write intelligent stories. *sob*
melja chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Hi, my friend recommended this to me- it's great- love all the emotion!

Mel