Reviews for Lucky Numbers
ShadeandthePonies chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Haahahaa this made me so happy :) thankies!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Perhaps I am different as well, as small and weak as I am, because in all his life, the Count of Monte Cristo has never served anyone, but he treats me as his queen.

This phrase is most awesome! *clasp* Haydee should be a queen. She completely deserves it. ;
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow...there's actually someone who writes book canon in this fandom? *dryly* And a certain someone who writes very good canon. I thought I'd never see the day.

This was beyond what I could've hoped. ; It's so beautiful and well written that it goes straight to my favorites. *delighted sigh* It's like seeing Gankutsuou once more...only with a more mellow and peaceful (and slightly rackish? My my! Bad Edmond! But I can't begrudge him normality and a little evil fun I suppose. He deserves it!) Edmond and lots of fluff!

*hearts hearts hearts*
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
sniff, v sweet indeed. im especially happy that someone could give those two a really happy ending (they're my fav pairing) and especially after i cried when the count died... SNIFF SNIFF!
Aeris888 chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
My, my, CountxHaydee? I so desperately needed this.

This is beautifully written. I like how you incorporated the anime with the book; the anime has always disappointed me with the lack of CountxHaydee. Reading this made me insanely giddy.

Keep building _
Whimsical Fern chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
...O_O...the fluffiness...the colors...

heehee~ i love it

just so you know, i'm not flaming. i don't want edmond/the count to stab me in the eye. he's far too hot to take such an effort. :)
Whimsical Fern chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
pure genius! :D

you see, i myself am a fan of haydee/edmond _

please continue!