Reviews for 20 Facts About Roy Mustang
Saya White chapter 1 . 1/1
extremely touching
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I especially liked the last line of this. Very touching.
Snow Ahriman chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Omg. Is it saad that I would love to see how Roy handled that? I love the facts. U rock.
Snow Ahriman chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hanabi Belle chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
THIS IS THUH SHIT. 10/10
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
loved it.
madbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was sweet but the last one made me sad :"(
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aww that was really sweet. I thought it was just going to be a crackfic to begin with but it ended up being very sad and heartfelt. A nice surprise I think.
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

-reads on-

XD

-reads on about Maes' death-

-reads end-

:'(
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aw!the last one is so cute!
Pwyll chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I thought this would be just another funny list of facts, just like so many others. It kind of started out like that, sure, but it became much more serious by the end, and that made it much better than the usual facts about so-and-so stories. I really enjoyed reading this, even if it was a bit sad, over all.
Kasumi-Sama 0.1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
so sweet at the end! kawaii!
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was great.

Uh, Alanna-Moon? If you haven't noticed by now, this is called a FAN PAIRING, meaning that even if it doesn't actually exist as a canon pairing, fangirls make it that way ANYWAY.

And great for you for knowing the person who wrote FMA. Whoop-dee friggin do. But it doesn't change the fact that this was FAN-WRITTEN. So back off, would you?

To each his own, man, to each his own.

.oblivion's pen

P.S. Great job. Did I say that already?
Alanna-Moon chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You surely do NOT know Roy Mustang! He is for ONE not gay. He Is in LOVE WITH Riza and will be in LOVE with Riza! This is coming straight from the Horses Mouth. I know the person who wrote FMA! Sorry lady, Roy's not gay. Only in your dreams.
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
ohh.. poor roy! everyone leaves him. no fair. bye bye:)