Reviews for Earth and Air: Natural Opposites
PancakeWritesGreyGhost chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
This definitely needs a TRIGGER WARNING! People read this and are totally not expecting a rape scene, and if a survivor reads this and can really cause problems. Also, this was wayyyy OOC for pretty much everyone: Sokka is a protector, he wouldn't rape Toph, and Appa certainly wouldn't just sit there and let Toph be violated, Appa can sense danger/trouble and he would have done something. I really enjoy your writing but this seemed really insensitive to me, not just as a Tokka fan (cus I feel like you were really disrespectful to our ship in this) but also as a women and a person who knows rape survivors.

Though I will say poor Toph, my baby girl :'(
taking it easy chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
First I thought it was Aang. Then I thought Katara. Then Sokka. Then Zuko. Momo was a surprise.
taking it easy chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
It took me a second to get the ending, but yeah, that was funny. And the song IS lame. But still, this is good.
InTheMist032000 chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
I love the idea of Aang saying random, cheesy pickup lines! It's so cute. And as much as Toph acts like she hates them, I'll bet she has a soft spot for them. I could even see her starting to dish them right back at him.
InTheMist032000 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Wow.. now that is piss drunk. I don't know if I've ever seen such good drunk-dialogue in a fanfic before. By that I mean, they were making almost no sense, saying random things, and very out of touch with their inhibitions, yet were still somehow believable for their characters. "'Am I? No... I think I wanna tuck you in,'" sums it up nicely.

I'm surprised by how much I liked this one.
InTheMist032000 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
This one is just so adorable. Toph, you sly minx! Very well done. I just wish it was longer. Much longer!
InTheMist032000 chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Lol. For a moment there, I thought they were having sex. -facepalm-
InTheMist032000 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Ah! I LOVE IT. The beginning/background was super rushed, but the rest more than made up for that. Toph is so antagonistic, I freaking love it. "'No.' Toph smirked." Fun times!
InTheMist032000 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Aang does strike me as the type to 'innocently' have his shirt on backwards... I can picture it all too well.
InTheMist032000 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Eeee! Why couldn't this have really happened?! Oh my god, I love it. Though a peck on the cheek probably would have been more realistic, I don't mind! Aang and Toph are just so cute.
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
So cute
xpetunia chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
Adorable! The last chapter was the cutest out of all of the chaps. Saddest chapter was when they're kid was dying...*cries* :( anywaysssss keep up the great work, meh man! :D
Taang Freak chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I looove "Sweeter then Chocolate". It's officially my favorite Taang one-shot ever. Thank you for writing it, it's brilliant.
The Sweetest Venom chapter 19 . 8/31/2010
Toph how could you not love cheesy pick up lines~?

the breath thing was actually pretty good. now if only I was an earth bender.
Meh chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
I can't wait to read the next stories you post!