Reviews for Chocolate Frog cards
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Wow.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
OMG this is one of the most awesomest ideas ever! I absolutely loved when the card says "young McMillan ate a frog to confort himself down".. it was sweet and heartbreaking at the same time, much as the rest of it.. you did such a great work, I'm infinitely impressed!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
...
Albus Dumbledore is Big Brother, all knowing...
Tigercard chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love this! It really gives a believable explanation to Dumbledore's Godlike omniscience. Reading the books I felt he was ridiculously all-knowing for things he would have never been able to deuce with his brains or guess, like Neville standing up to the trio in book 1 for sneaking out to find the stone, then giving him points. There was probably a card lying nearby! And so many other scenarios... I really love the ending too: "Every day a witch or wizard would search the comfort of chocolate and the token of the great hero Albus Dumbledore. He wowed not to let that trust be in vain. " BEAUTIFUL. It really shows how human he is, and it somehow makes me picture him as a younger brilliant boy around Harry's age, acting as a hero like Harry, becoming the legend he is today where he now still has the weight of everyone's hopes on him because he's so powerful.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Excellent story, and so imaginative. I never would have thought of albus doing this with the cards, but it works so well.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So clever, little spies in the chocolate. Could imagine it all.
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
cool. ;)
sammyfish chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Brilliant. I love this twist...it's somehow believable and definitely accounts for much of Dumbledore's omniscience :D
Marlicat chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow. That is awesome! I never would have thought of that, I figured he just liked the cards like the rest of us.
spunkymuzicnote chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very clever! Thanks for a great read!
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Interesting idea, it would explain his knowledge of random semi hidden happenings :-)

Ciao!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I LOVED THAT ONE!

This was simply great. I REALLY liked it. I'd never thought about WHY Dumbledore loved the cards so much. Nice.
Corisanna chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This concept is so utterly brilliant. The thought that he might have such an all-knowing reputation because of something so simple is just... mind-blowing. Awesome read.
o0Anonymous0o chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Dumbledore gaining insight about the wizarding world through his chocolate frog cards, a very creative idea. Very well written.