Reviews for Jagged Fate
anlmoon chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Aww. A cliff hanger. Dang it. Totally not cool ;) Awesome story. I like all the character interactions. Also, Rogue is a super mutant and Romy is awesome. Love rogue kurt mystique family thing. please continue to update.
Princess lost within darkness chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
where is the rest of i demant that you finsh this story hello anyone here
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
I really like this story. I hope you update it soon. :D
Nessa671 chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon.
SPARK187 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This story gets more and more intriguing. Must read more.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Interesting beginning. Curious to see where it's headed.
Lunarchild21 chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Okay I really like this story but you haven't gotten back on it since November of 2007! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please come back and write some more.
Ele chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
hey i loved it and i wanna now more cause im really confused, ...is the twins related to rogue and kurt oor what ... wells hope ya finish it cya
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
ok, so that's totally messed up! u left it like that! that makes me p!$$3d/sad! :( please update! i really wanna see what is happening with Rogue, and the other reason Remy's doing this is cuz he loves Rogue right? i will be very upset if that's not it, but please update!

luve,

Fairy!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
now leaving it the was just plain cruel ya know? I really hope you come back to this and update someday :) It was a good run!

-Gams
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
He raised an eyebrow. “Little Wolverine sidekick, are you?” he asked, cocking his head to the side.

She rolled her eyes with a growl. “It’s called a clone, idiot,"

HAHA aw that is such an awesome line for these two ;) great job

-Gams
The Sirens chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story is fantastic and i so want to see what happe
Allleila chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Please please please update. I have been Reading this story non-stop since I finished class today. I would have revised earlier but each chapter ended on a off hanger that I had to keep on reading. This story is amazing and your fans are waiting for the next exciting installment.
yohnagirl4eva chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
OMG! Please update soon. I've gotten so into that story. I really want to know what happens next. Does Rogue have control now? Do they all manage to rescue her and Kurt? What about Bella and this Grey guy? Does Remy actually get 'zapped'? Please don't. I really like Remy.
RogueNya chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Hm wonder who big bad is, wait did say it was Graydon didnt they hm...

Good story though, hope ya can finish it some time.