Reviews for The Calming of The Storm
yellow 14 chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Nice story though. Keep writing
Yukari Tamaki chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
I love you're story! It's AMAZING!

I'm such a HUGE fan over Talim and Yunsung.

I wish I had an account so I can this story

and author to my favorites. Your an

amazing author. Keep writing more stories!
AlreadyMovedOn chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, please don't get rid of this story. I don't care if it has some errors I still like it.
Unknown chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
I love this story very much in my opoinion. The plot, characters, and romance was very well written and detailed. If your still alive, I want to thank you for doing such a fantastic story with my fav pairing.
Ronin Drake chapter 24 . 2/20/2008
Well, I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. It was an interesting concept to base it off of, having the smallest and most innocent fighter in the games become the ultimate evil.

There was interesting use of flashbacks (I use those in my story too) and it gave a nice flow to compliment the present moments. I also really liked your alternate version of how Yun & Talim met, though it does mean that all those orphans in the water village were neglected.

In the end, I have to ask the question of why it took 5 years for Taki to get back to Japan? It isn't really explained as to why she took her sweet, make that very sweet, time going home. Did not see the suicide coming I have to admit.

There was one thing I was rather disappointed about in the ending: Talim returning to life. There are two reasons for this. The first is that a resurrection cheapens the death as a whole and makes the emotion leading up to it seem like it wasn't worth anything. The second reason is that Cervantes died with shards in his body and returned to life as a vicious killer, which would have been nice to see Tornado running free without an inner soul to fight. I suppose that would leave the story with a cliff-hanger, but why are so many authors afraid of that (I'm not in my story).

Once again, I enjoyed the story as a whole. Now I'm off to take a look at some of your other stories.
Dana chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
that was one of the BEST stories i have ever read. EVER! you deserve a lifetime supply of cookies.
HPfan088 chapter 24 . 8/11/2007
This story was AWESOME! honestly the best TalimxYunseong fic i've read!.. and trust me i've seen every one on this site. I couldnt stop reading it! It would be great if you made another fic with them! loveloveloveit -
areku26 chapter 23 . 8/6/2007
oi!

PS -

i think i got your 100th review!

jubilations!

congrats!
areku26 chapter 24 . 8/6/2007
AH SHARPER LEE!

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T READ FOR A LONG TIME!

i was so busy for a long time and then i finally got back to the story right now...you had me in tears.

thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this story and finishing it! it's so beautiful! and i'm so happy i'm dubbed a "regular" even though i shamefully didn't read for so long...

I love the conclusion. I love love love love how Taki got all BAD on us, that was a great ending!

i would have been crying ten times more than Yun, though. ahaha.

i love this story...! long live TalimxYunseong!
daydreamer428 chapter 23 . 7/11/2007
this was an incredible story. You're amazing.
Kozly-Bear chapter 23 . 6/28/2007
hoo hah! amazing story :D loved every little bit of it!

there isnt really that many YunsungxTalim stories out there, but i must say this one puts them all to shame! *claps*

simply wonderful
heaven-monument chapter 24 . 6/20/2007
and don't you forget it. if i find out that your next story doesn't have flow, so help me i will come over there and paint a river on your bedroom wall. and then you won't forget your little irish self. so there. XP
lupi loop chapter 23 . 6/19/2007
A very good ending to a very good story!
mystic-Hoshi chapter 23 . 6/16/2007
hmm...well, it wasnt what i expected. not too bad though. )
mystic-Hoshi chapter 22 . 6/16/2007
i hope it doesnt end up woth Taki being all evilly...lol..