Reviews for Blind Go
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Love ur story and hope make a sequel soon plz.
RustedEagleWings chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Brilliant. I've wanted to see this concept explored and this works so well. 4
Petrichor-3 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Love it! Super cute story and..uh... just great!
LuciaTakume chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
So sweet! Hikaru is truly awesome in your stories. They way you have managed to depict the elevated sense of rivalry shared between Hikaru and Akira is amazing. The true strength of friendship, comradeship and companionship behind the competitive nature of their bond had really shown through from your story. And it was glorious. Just a heartfelt smile between the two is more than enough. (Yes, I'm swooning like a love-sick fool.) I love how Akira cried at the end of the match. Sigh

Only bit I would recommend editing is the news flash in chap1, where you said the driver was "Asian". I mean, they are in Japan and so describing someone as Asian is kind of weird. But that's just a minor and insignificant detail.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story!

LT
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
during a match, if akira forgets where someone moved, can he ask his helper (stone placer) to repeat it? was that stated in teh rules? i remember that many times in the manga/anime, they would have the players recreate games from memory. can go players really do that in real life? can they really remember every move? either way, this story was inspirational and i'm so glad you wrote this. it was great!
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
this o/s is so heart breaking...but i'm so glad that akira had hikaru. i love the way you wrote this. great job!
Danibat chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I loved the journey you took them through. The pacing and emotional effect was great. The ending was satisfying and I only wish it could go on and on. Thanks for the read!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
SO CUTE.

SO CUTE.

I want to take them home with meee

This is awesome! I love the way you characterise them.
lucimonk chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
omg this is so sad!
GrnEydDvl chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This story was so awesome! I love how Shindo is able to help him just by being himself and being supportive. Thanks for this masterpiece, it was incredible!
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh my god,this actually made me cry. I mean really cry, which is amazingly impressive considering how short this is, since usually I cry only after a long buildup to something. Fantastically done! And I love how that moment at Kaiou scarred Touya a bit so that he's afraid to play blind go. And Shindo helping him out like that was amazing! This story is awesome.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Aww... I like how you ended it, many stories that have HIkaru mentioning to Akira something of Sai always ends up with HIkaru telling him everything, not that that is a bad thing, but it's refreshing in a way... and I like how that it was HIkaru that kicked Akira out of his funk, in typical HIkaru style... Aewesome fic!
rainieForest chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
awww so cute! i love hikaru and akira!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
This was incredibly emotional. It's amazing how you're able to portray Akira's feelings as a suddenly blind person.

And the ending... loved it. There's nothing else I can say.

Great job! Keep writing
gw chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
When Hikaru locked the door, I assumed it was because he was going to tell Akira about Sai (despite Akira not winning the match) and he didn't want his parents to open the door and overhear. I was surprised that Hikaru wasn't surprised about being kissed, since it was out of the blue.

Still, good story.