Reviews for Red
irismay42 chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
Well, I kinda wanted to see what happened when John finally found Sam and Dean in 1992, but how you've done it, through brief flashbacks and Sam finally remembering something of that time, is so much better and a lot more subtle than I would have gone!

I love the whole concept of Dean being trapped in the Cadillac, the Wolf hovering outside waiting for him to talk to him. I've no idea where the poor boy is physically, but hopefully Sam will find him before its too late! I just hope Dean finally tells him the whole truth...

Another amazing chapter!
Sei Hishida chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
absolutely love this story! poor dean! Please update soon!
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Yay for long chapters! Dang that JW. Dean should have told him the truth, but that would have been out of character, wouldn't it. You did good.

O M G ! Dean and the pig's ear. Fangirl heart attach here.

Thank goodness Dean finally called for help. To think the boy never spoke about that horror to anyone? Poor Dean.

Love this story.
i am swift chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Hey! I am really enjoy reading your story! I think that you have written both Dean and Sam in character perfectly! Your three-story-at-once idea is working so well! I have read some that simply get too confusing, but yours has been written so well! Please update soon, I am endlessly wondering what is going to happen! Keep up the amazing writing!

IheartPadalecki chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
So I forced myself to stay up a little later, and do a little less homework. But I'm finally caught up. In the '92 story, it's good to find out what happened to John. '97 I'm a little confused about, but I'm guessing that we've reached the point in both of those stories where it's the last time he saw him in that situation. Don't know though. And my hope is, is that Sam will magically appear in the current day story... haha. Anyways, really lvoed it.
IheartPadalecki chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
So the thing about reading your story is I have to find time! And by the time i found time, the next chapter was up. So I basically have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next. I do love it though, it's amazing ;D
kenzimone chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Oh gosh, you've killed me dead. I'm stunned and breathless and just WOW.
elanurel chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
You've broken me, BP. And I think that's in a good way, because the imagery was lovely (as always) and the characterizations were spot on (but I'd expect nothing less)...and, Dean. Broken and hurting...and still snarky. Lovely and hurting, all at the same time. And more than a little awed.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
OH, oh wow. Um. Yeah, that's intelligent, lol. Well, you know I will patiently wait for the next one, because this was so good. At least Ruby is safe, and the younger versions of Dean are out of the woods, but the present day, ah the present day. Sam is going to find him, right? And dang, but the wolf didn't even need to stalk him, he got himself messed up all by his lonesome. Should have just stood there with the chainsaw going, never mind trying for high ground. Ah well, it made for riveting reading, and this was excellent as always.

My only question is, how the heck you have enough space left in your brain for other things, seeing as you seem to have absorbed everything known to man about treeplanting and logging :) Love this, and hope your week goes well. Cya!
loz chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
fantastic story, i luv the suspense. cant wait 4 the next update
kewing chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
So, I read this before work this morning (made me run late-thanks) and then haven't been able to get it out of my mind all day. This is an excellent story and now I've got to go back and reread it. I'm dying to see what happens in 1992. Thanks for sharing!
irismay42 chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
So if my typing's wonky its because I can't see for the mascara in my eyes... Ok so I'm crying with Kiddie Dean and wanting so much for someone to give that poor kid a hug... And then Pastor Jim gives him the equivalent down the phone... "I have your dad on another line..."

My god, if this story gets much more gut and heart wrenching I'm going to need some valium before its finished. 1992 Dean finally crumpling, no doubt more from guilt and shame than from relief, 1997 Dean getting the cold shoulder from John and Sam who both think he was goofing off when he was going through hell trying to provide for them both, and then present day Dean getting skewered just in time for the Big Bad Wolf to gobble him all up... (Is Dean Red Riding Hood in this story? If so, she survived, right?)

I swear this story's going to drive me into a nervous breakdown before its done... And that's a seriously big compliment. I'm just praying Sam gets his butt in gear and gets to Dean in time!
stjra chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
Awesome story! I just tuned in and it's fantastic! Can't wait for the next update. This has everything I love, teenage winchesters along with adult winchesters and plenty of Dean whumping and angst! What more could a Supernatural obsessor ask for? The boys in person I suppose, but in lieu of that I'll settle for great fan fiction, thanks for sharing and keeping me going between episodes!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
When Dean fell I fell. I was afraid to look at what he had done to himself! Fabulous chapter, so visual. I could not sit still, better than movie. I virtually kiss your feet. This is probably the best story I've read of yours.
Libellule chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
I read all 7 chapters in one go- this story is awesome! I really like how you've used the three segments of time to reveal to us what happened to Dean and how just creepy this wolf is. Sam and Dean are very much in character, thank you! Hope you update sooner rather than later!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »