Reviews for Red
kenzie17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OH MY GOD! FOR LITERALLY A YEAR I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY! I read it when i first got on this site but back then i was a naive child and didn't have an account. Since i made an account though i have been searching for this story. I have tried every word i could think of in my search eventually i norrowed it down to "forest" i read countless stories with the words "pre series" "Hurt!Dean" and "wolf". When i finally found this masterpiece i almost cried tears of joy. This story is more than worth the effort i put in to finding this. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Cushion chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I'm glad Tanya is alive - lord knows Dean, that poor boy, deserve to have something good hold on to, after all that shit he went through.

Wheeeeee Fantastic read! It was long, but totally worth it. I was engrossed in it. Great job on this!
mzz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sam doesn't remember that Dean left Sam and his dad cause they needed money? But he told Sam before he left? How is that he doesn't remember and thinks Dean just went to camp and have fun? poor Dean always sacrificing and nobody cares.
Sharlot chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I have to agree with the previous reviewer. I'm years too late, but this story has ALWAYS stood out to me. It's definitely very close to the top of a LONG list of fanfic that I've read. Just a cut above almost everything else by a country mile. Thank you SO much for all the effort that went into this. Years later and you're still giving folks a damned awesome read. Thanks!
The Method's Madness chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Granted it's been years since "Red" was published, but nonetheless, I wanted to let you know it was a phenomenal read. Absolutely one of my favorites for some time.

I especially enjoyed the overall writing style, especially in places where it was choppy, because it was supposed to be choppy and so, added overall to the feel of the story. )

Although I don't believe it's solely in Chapter 10, I want to mention that the earlier storyline, where Dean and Sam are on their own because John's in a coma over state lines, ... WOW! Could easily be a story in and out of itself, it's so captivating, and added a whole new level to everything.

And I'm thrilled Tanya was brought back!
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Yay Tanya! Wow you made me bleed with them all if only emotionally, but it felt like I was dying with them, Loved it.

One of the weirdest best written things I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

My sincere Compliments on creating something so beautifully, heart breaking and amazing
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Oh Hell Tanya , rest in peace. Poor Girl and Lori, You write this so well, need more!
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Oh thank God, Go Mary? Well it's still making me weep but now I need to know it's a burning in my veins.
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Oh Damn you've made me cry, I'm screaming with Tanya No Dean, No. I

kinda want John to be alive just so he can kill this thing. Cause

Darn it's scary and evil and well done! Is bobby in this I kinda

hope he suppose I best go read and weep, now I almost don't want to

know and yet I do. Simply riveting is what this is.
Emma zooka chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Wow. Ruby AND mention of Purgatory. I'm impressed. It's pretty epic how you wrote this THEN, and they've made a plot line out of those two later one. Cool!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
That's amazing! )

I loved every second I spent reading that long story ) Your writing is great and the plot is fantastic! I really loved this!

See you around

Rosetta
Bartlebead chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Sigh. That was damn good. Thanks.
Bartlebead chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This is really good. Again.

I love what you do with the structures of your stories. Do you write as you go along, on all three timelines, or did you write them separately? Or was it an amalgamation of both? I talked with Audrey Niffenneggar once (she's from here) about The Time Traveler's Wife. She said she had originally had the time travel in sequential order for her (I think it was the wife's order), and their stories separate, but she didn't feel it working. When she shifted it all around, then it worked. So cool.
deangirl1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Wow. I'm so late to the party - but I had to tell you what brilliant writing this is. How wonderfully you've captured the characters, your beautiful turns of phrase, and terrific story telling. I hope you are still getting these notifications...

I really wish TPTB weren't so afraid of fandom that they would actually pluck wonderful writing like this and commission you to do the next novel...
penless chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
This is one of the first fanfics I'd ever read, and then it sort of got lost in the shuffle before I came back to review/favorite it. I couldn't remember the title and I was so sad that I had lost track of it. Until today!

This story is incredible. I love it just as much today as I did when I first discovered it. Exceptionally unique, brilliantly written. This really is a work that stands apart.

Absolutely fantastic. No two ways about it. Thank you very much.
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »