Reviews for Red
Taisi chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
It's two AM, but this was an excellent read, so I regret nothing. My heart broke for Dean and everything he was never thanked for, and I loved the closure in the last chapter. C:
OzQueene chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Oh man I spent today reading this. Sometimes I squirmed uncomfortably because I'm so easily squicked you have no idea and there were things here like missing fingernails and blisters and STAKES THROUGH GUTS etc etc but I had to keep reading because OH MY GOD.

I have such a weakness for "did the research" and "put me in a time and place" fics - whenever I enter an exchange or a fest those are like the first things I put on my "likes" lists, and THIS FIC...

I can't even. I'm just flailing endlessly. I'm always a sucker for Supernatural gen and this was just epic, epic epic and I'm sorry that I'm only leaving a review on the last chapter, and I'm sorry it's so flaily and useless, but I really, really enjoyed this.
Laurelinde chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
What a wonderful story! Dark and twisted and perfectly suited to the supernatural universe, but with that gorgeous fairytale edge giving it far more style than the show often has. And the ending made me grin so hard. Awesome work, thank you.
kenzie17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OH MY GOD! FOR LITERALLY A YEAR I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY! I read it when i first got on this site but back then i was a naive child and didn't have an account. Since i made an account though i have been searching for this story. I have tried every word i could think of in my search eventually i norrowed it down to "forest" i read countless stories with the words "pre series" "Hurt!Dean" and "wolf". When i finally found this masterpiece i almost cried tears of joy. This story is more than worth the effort i put in to finding this. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Cushion chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I'm glad Tanya is alive - lord knows Dean, that poor boy, deserve to have something good hold on to, after all that shit he went through.

Wheeeeee Fantastic read! It was long, but totally worth it. I was engrossed in it. Great job on this!
mzz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sam doesn't remember that Dean left Sam and his dad cause they needed money? But he told Sam before he left? How is that he doesn't remember and thinks Dean just went to camp and have fun? poor Dean always sacrificing and nobody cares.
Sharlot chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I have to agree with the previous reviewer. I'm years too late, but this story has ALWAYS stood out to me. It's definitely very close to the top of a LONG list of fanfic that I've read. Just a cut above almost everything else by a country mile. Thank you SO much for all the effort that went into this. Years later and you're still giving folks a damned awesome read. Thanks!
The Method's Madness chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Granted it's been years since "Red" was published, but nonetheless, I wanted to let you know it was a phenomenal read. Absolutely one of my favorites for some time.

I especially enjoyed the overall writing style, especially in places where it was choppy, because it was supposed to be choppy and so, added overall to the feel of the story. )

Although I don't believe it's solely in Chapter 10, I want to mention that the earlier storyline, where Dean and Sam are on their own because John's in a coma over state lines, ... WOW! Could easily be a story in and out of itself, it's so captivating, and added a whole new level to everything.

And I'm thrilled Tanya was brought back!
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Yay Tanya! Wow you made me bleed with them all if only emotionally, but it felt like I was dying with them, Loved it.

One of the weirdest best written things I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

My sincere Compliments on creating something so beautifully, heart breaking and amazing
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Oh Hell Tanya , rest in peace. Poor Girl and Lori, You write this so well, need more!
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Oh thank God, Go Mary? Well it's still making me weep but now I need to know it's a burning in my veins.
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Oh Damn you've made me cry, I'm screaming with Tanya No Dean, No. I

kinda want John to be alive just so he can kill this thing. Cause

Darn it's scary and evil and well done! Is bobby in this I kinda

hope he suppose I best go read and weep, now I almost don't want to

know and yet I do. Simply riveting is what this is.
Emma zooka chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Wow. Ruby AND mention of Purgatory. I'm impressed. It's pretty epic how you wrote this THEN, and they've made a plot line out of those two later one. Cool!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
That's amazing! )

I loved every second I spent reading that long story ) Your writing is great and the plot is fantastic! I really loved this!

See you around

Bartlebead chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Sigh. That was damn good. Thanks.
231 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »