Reviews for Lovely Things
Vivian H chapter 22 . 5/15
So sweet and perfect. Just stumbled up this and had to read it straight through. Thank you for giving it a proper ending. I absolutely loved it!
KEMLEM81 chapter 22 . 4/27
I think this is the best literati Fic I've read. You captured the characters so well and you have a great writing style. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this so we can all enjoy it. :)
muzzarae chapter 22 . 2/27
Just discovered this gem. Great read. Can't wait to discover your other tales.
mugglehugger chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Gosh. So I know you wrote this ages ago and probably don't even read reviews anymore, but on the off-chance that you do, just wanted to say - incredible. I could hear - ACTUALLY HEAR - the characters' voices as I read, that's how true to the character and to the show you were. Thanks for making my evening.
K-Marie-M chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
This was really good. Loved the ending.
CharmedOpal chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Just silently reading this but-

"Village slut. I bet her last name was Kardashian."

OH MY GOD HAHAHA IM SO DEAD
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
This is really cute. I like this story.
Liasid chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Great story. This is how the show should have ended.
wordaholic chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
this was fantastic.. thank u so much
looking-for-redamancy chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
I'm re-reading this and it's still absolutly wonderfull!
One of my favorite fanfics ever 3
I just love Rory and Jess!
And I firmly believe that they got together after the show ended ;)
They're just perfect!
As is your writing :)
So thank you for this story!
darkheadlights chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Oh, man. My name is Erin. I feel like I'm coming between Rory and Jess. XD Anyhow, I'm loving this story...I know it was published ages ago, but I just found it. :)
LucyLive91 chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
You should think about a squel :)
fran87 chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
i love it... it wa beautiful thanks...:oD
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
The part when Rory and Jess first kiss after the shower, when it says that "he assumed permission"? Somehow I read that as "he assumed the position" and I was all, WAIT UP. Is girlfriend into S&M? You'd think I'd have noticed that the first 10 times I read this fic.
OneTwoThree-Allonsy chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I'm really loving this so far! I'm a little confused about something though. Rory mentions Jess' book, so does that mean everything is canon up until what happened in "Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out" and the incident at Truncheon never happened?