Reviews for Lovely Things
AJ Granger chapter 22 . 3/2
Really good story. Interesting how there was no meeting between Jess and the senior Gilmores. I like how he proposed and that it was on the bridge. You write really well, and captured the characters pretty well.
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 3/2
If Thanksgiving is in two weeks, then Jess and Rory are the same ages. Just a nit-picky fact, and if his birthday is September or October, then they are really a month or less apart in age since Rory's b-day is early to mid October. Other than that, I like the story. Little curious how involved Jess is with Truncheon since he only talked about teaching and writing. He was working there editing and managing the day to day stuff with Chris and Matt. You haven't explained that.
faerieflightz chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
That. Was. BRILLIANT!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
At last...
x-searsha-x chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Perfect!
Really really perfect!
Amber611 chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
Awesome fic and job on it! Loved It! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
You do know that authors who get published for the first time won't get much recognition from big papers, magazines and TV shows right? I mean you can't seriously be that naive and stupid!? You turned this story into a joke. You are just laughable now.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Kate is such a bitch! Make her disappear no one needs her! What Jess and Rory do is none of her business.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Teaching at a college? Don't you Need to go to a college yourself to become a teacher? Where is the Jess who wrote a book and works at truncheon? This reality sucks! This isn't like Jess!
Wordaholic chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
That was beautiful :') thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us. For keeping Rory & Jess' beautiful love alive through time.
InkedBaby chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
Well, damn, you can write. This is amazing. Its really hard to write a really good happy story, but you managed it perfectly. This is beautiful, the proposal was beautiful, everything was.
I was a litttttle dissapointed with the Erin kiss, very cliche, too overdone for a story this great, but I liked your resolution, which wasn't cliche. You saved yourself, lol.
Kate was wonderful, I loved that friendship, and I loved that this was focused on Jess' POV, I love getting in his head, and you wrote a matured Jess very well.
I loved the book tour, the TV job, I love that you took canon and made it your own.
This is very well written, I loved it so much.
KathleenMadelaine88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
P.S. - the bridge was the PERFECT spot! I DIED.
KathleenMadelaine88 chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
This was honestly the BEST Rory/Jess Gilmore Girls fanfic I have ever read! I absolutely love Rory/Jess and Gilmore Girls and read this nonstop until I reaches the end. Amazing! I loved it! Excellently and talently written - Jess and Rory would approve ;)

Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
Omg! Swoon...can't stop reading ur stuff. I would PAY for it :)