Reviews for Lovely Things
Loved it!
You do know that authors who get published for the first time won't get much recognition from big papers, magazines and TV shows right? I mean you can't seriously be that naive and stupid!? You turned this story into a joke. You are just laughable now.
Kate is such a bitch! Make her disappear no one needs her! What Jess and Rory do is none of her business.
Teaching at a college? Don't you Need to go to a college yourself to become a teacher? Where is the Jess who wrote a book and works at truncheon? This reality sucks! This isn't like Jess!
Wordaholic chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
That was beautiful :') thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us. For keeping Rory & Jess' beautiful love alive through time.
InkedBaby chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
Well, damn, you can write. This is amazing. Its really hard to write a really good happy story, but you managed it perfectly. This is beautiful, the proposal was beautiful, everything was.
I was a litttttle dissapointed with the Erin kiss, very cliche, too overdone for a story this great, but I liked your resolution, which wasn't cliche. You saved yourself, lol.
Kate was wonderful, I loved that friendship, and I loved that this was focused on Jess' POV, I love getting in his head, and you wrote a matured Jess very well.
I loved the book tour, the TV job, I love that you took canon and made it your own.
This is very well written, I loved it so much.
KathleenMadelaine88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
P.S. - the bridge was the PERFECT spot! I DIED.
KathleenMadelaine88 chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
This was honestly the BEST Rory/Jess Gilmore Girls fanfic I have ever read! I absolutely love Rory/Jess and Gilmore Girls and read this nonstop until I reaches the end. Amazing! I loved it! Excellently and talently written - Jess and Rory would approve ;)

Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
Omg! Swoon...can't stop reading ur stuff. I would PAY for it :)
siss7 chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Just read the whole thing! Awesome! And of course they got married at the bridge!
Droolia chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Thanks for the flash forward. It makes it easier to say goodbye to this version of Rory and Jess.
Droolia chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
I was hoping it would happen in SH! Perfect!
Droolia chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
I'm sorry, but did you seriously use the word smart to describe dean? Especially coming from Rory who has also dated Logan and Jess. If dean's smart, what are they?
Droolia chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying the story. You did such a great job of capturing each character's essence.
FJ chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I absolutely adored this piece! It was the perfect amount of drama, romance, and humor without being in the least bit cheesy. The characters and plot were presented very well to the point where I could imagine your story with perfect clarity. THIS is what Gilmore Girls is all about. I look forward to reading more of your marvelous work.