Reviews for Lovely Things
Good Job
mollymaefarrell chapter 22 . 3/17
I think I've read this story 3 times already. It's amazing
WarriorQueen124 chapter 22 . 2/22
This is such a well written story! I really enjoyed the situations and circumstances you made between Jess and Rory, it was so realistic! You kept them so raw and emotional, it was amazing! Great job and keep writing!
ellieloves2read chapter 22 . 11/28/2017
I’ve been binging on Gilmore Girls in Netflix and I promised myself, after reading the horrors of the revival review and the deteriorization of Rory as a character in later season, that I would only going to watch until the episode in which Jess came back and asked Rory to go with him. And that I would start looking for a great fanfic to satiate my sadness to fill up the gap. And this IS that great fanfic I’ve been searching for.

Thank you for writing this gem. I have no complaint whatsoever. Only awe for the story.
TessLouise chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
I just devoured this story and I loved it! Thank you.
AJ Granger chapter 22 . 3/2/2017
Really good story. Interesting how there was no meeting between Jess and the senior Gilmores. I like how he proposed and that it was on the bridge. You write really well, and captured the characters pretty well.
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
If Thanksgiving is in two weeks, then Jess and Rory are the same ages. Just a nit-picky fact, and if his birthday is September or October, then they are really a month or less apart in age since Rory's b-day is early to mid October. Other than that, I like the story. Little curious how involved Jess is with Truncheon since he only talked about teaching and writing. He was working there editing and managing the day to day stuff with Chris and Matt. You haven't explained that.
faerieflightz chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
That. Was. BRILLIANT!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
At last...
x-searsha-x chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Perfect!
Really really perfect!
Amber611 chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
Awesome fic and job on it! Loved It! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
You do know that authors who get published for the first time won't get much recognition from big papers, magazines and TV shows right? I mean you can't seriously be that naive and stupid!? You turned this story into a joke. You are just laughable now.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Kate is such a bitch! Make her disappear no one needs her! What Jess and Rory do is none of her business.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Teaching at a college? Don't you Need to go to a college yourself to become a teacher? Where is the Jess who wrote a book and works at truncheon? This reality sucks! This isn't like Jess!