Reviews for Lovely Things
InkedBaby chapter 22 . 8/28
Well, damn, you can write. This is amazing. Its really hard to write a really good happy story, but you managed it perfectly. This is beautiful, the proposal was beautiful, everything was.
I was a litttttle dissapointed with the Erin kiss, very cliche, too overdone for a story this great, but I liked your resolution, which wasn't cliche. You saved yourself, lol.
Kate was wonderful, I loved that friendship, and I loved that this was focused on Jess' POV, I love getting in his head, and you wrote a matured Jess very well.
I loved the book tour, the TV job, I love that you took canon and made it your own.
This is very well written, I loved it so much.
Kat122488 chapter 1 . 8/27
P.S. - the bridge was the PERFECT spot! I DIED.
Kat122488 chapter 22 . 8/27
This was honestly the BEST Rory/Jess Gilmore Girls fanfic I have ever read! I absolutely love Rory/Jess and Gilmore Girls and read this nonstop until I reaches the end. Amazing! I loved it! Excellently and talently written - Jess and Rory would approve ;)

Keep writing! :)
Omg! Swoon...can't stop reading ur stuff. I would PAY for it :)
siss7 chapter 22 . 7/22
Just read the whole thing! Awesome! And of course they got married at the bridge!
Droolia chapter 22 . 6/13
Thanks for the flash forward. It makes it easier to say goodbye to this version of Rory and Jess.
Droolia chapter 21 . 6/13
I was hoping it would happen in SH! Perfect!
Droolia chapter 11 . 6/12
I'm sorry, but did you seriously use the word smart to describe dean? Especially coming from Rory who has also dated Logan and Jess. If dean's smart, what are they?
Droolia chapter 7 . 6/12
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying the story. You did such a great job of capturing each character's essence.
FJ chapter 1 . 6/4
I absolutely adored this piece! It was the perfect amount of drama, romance, and humor without being in the least bit cheesy. The characters and plot were presented very well to the point where I could imagine your story with perfect clarity. THIS is what Gilmore Girls is all about. I look forward to reading more of your marvelous work.
Lia chapter 22 . 5/31
Wow, this story is amazing. You stayed so true to the characters. Your dialogue is fantastic. I really enjoyed reading this.
Vivian H chapter 22 . 5/15
So sweet and perfect. Just stumbled up this and had to read it straight through. Thank you for giving it a proper ending. I absolutely loved it!
KEMLEM81 chapter 22 . 4/27
I think this is the best literati Fic I've read. You captured the characters so well and you have a great writing style. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this so we can all enjoy it. :)
muzzarae chapter 22 . 2/27
Just discovered this gem. Great read. Can't wait to discover your other tales.
mugglehugger chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Gosh. So I know you wrote this ages ago and probably don't even read reviews anymore, but on the off-chance that you do, just wanted to say - incredible. I could hear - ACTUALLY HEAR - the characters' voices as I read, that's how true to the character and to the show you were. Thanks for making my evening.