Reviews for Mistake
Chels chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've read this story several times in the past 3 months and, if possible, it continues to improve. )

-Chels
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow ok that was wow
KarleyBoB chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
OMG! this is so cool. and cute U&Y 4EVER!
Pacrastination-Personified chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was so cute, i loved it
azn dreamer xD chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
AHH! A FF update :D Very rare these days, espeically from me hahaha. Anyhoodless... This was nicely written. Very. Nicely written. No grammar or spelling mistakes I recall. You could do more nicely on emotions, and expressing them, definitely, but nonetheless, its pretty good.

Nice little oneshot story line, the whole thing and everything. Realistic, cute. Though I can't understand how Yumi [if it is Yumi, I'm assuming it is, though you never know with authors _ _;;] ever got to William. Really. And making love to him and everything. -imagines, and CRINNGE- As in, cringe harder than when my male choir teacher sings high. agh!

I can't exactly imagine Yumi, you know, making such strange decisions to do such a thing. Dance, yes. Everything else sounds messed up, but... this really has nothing to do with the oneshot, just my own little stupid musings. So I'll stop.

Once again, nicely written, I love it! I feel my brain slowly dying, so I'll get off now x.x Sorry for the stupid review :/ Its great! Keep writing!

-jenn
Lazy RenaYumi chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
...::gasp::.. is this a STORY? my god! what an excitment! I love it. its cute, its original.. great job!

Rena
K.O.L chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
*sniff* I'm noti nto romance, but this was awesome! Great job. *Starts shamelessly crying.*
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That was really good! I thought I was gonna cry!

JapaneseFanatic
odderkid chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Omg...that was so sad! And then it was happy! And then it was really really really really really (10 hours later) really awesome! I loved it so much, and now I'm adding it to faves...just gotta hit that little button down there.

Oh, and before I do, you add a great sense of stlye to your writing. A xD

•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...
CodeRomance chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
you almost had me crying but then you made it happy! couldnt stand and let it be sad all the way huh? loved it! great oneshot!