Reviews for Lips Of An Angel
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
NOT BAD WHISH FOR MORE OF AN ENDING BUT DEFANTLY NOT BAD AT ALL
artanimelover chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great little one shot. :) I love that song. It's my ring tone. :)
crazed anime fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i liked the story a lot. i thought the ending was good but a little sad.
takengoddess chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow it was great
meanlittleDEVIL chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
WHAT A BULLSHIT of a story is that it doesnt even connect to the real story! WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A POETRY! I hate this crappy story! bastard if your going to write a story make it like the real thing! inuyasha never does that in the actual anime that makes it hot! yours is low, realy, realy low! inuyasha isnt half that cool! I think your the worst author ever! FUCK YA BASTARD!

YOU STINK SO MUCH, MORE THAN HELL ITSELF!

never work in this site again if you would do a stupid as a rock story again! GOT THAT! GOOD
Shalea loves her Neji chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I LOVE this story. You are a really great poetic person.
AmeKodo-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Great job, it was really sweet
I LOVE NEJI chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
oh that was so sad T_T:starts to cry: BTW I love that song so much! Hinder all the way!
Kagome Lovely chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
NO! I love the story but I hate open endings! Did he go with Kikyo?
Alexa chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
T-t-this s-so-song m-m-mak-makes m-me s-s-s-so s-s-s-sad! Wa! -sobbing in corner- I can't take it! It's such a great song! Why does it have to be so damn sad? Th-this is a g-great s-sto-story. -blows nose- Congrat's. Wa-wa! T_T
Xrissoula chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
nice
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much! This is the second dedication that you've given me and i feel so honored! SOrry i haven't read it earlier, it's just that i've been sick and i've been sleeping a lot lately, sorry! I really like the story, and i really like the song. but...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Will he stay...or will he go...? oh well, imagination is useful sometimes.

Thanks again! and i'm almost done with the next chapter in summer heat, and i'm really glad now that i dedicated it to you cause you really deserve it.

Oh! and if you don't mind, i wanna talk to you (not stalk) and i'm just setting up and im. If you have one, let me know k? and i don't know what the time difference is, but whatev.

Thanks agian
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
what happens after that?...oh who cares...i love it, it's really sweet.
Kawaii chic chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
i liked a lot! omg! really good!
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This is the 2ed oneshot that I have read that uses this song. It's good. I wish that this song allowed for a happier ending. Good job.