Reviews for My Druggie
andysanime chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Really good job
That70sshowlova chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Holy shiz! J.D. was John! Oh my god! That's fudging awesome! I'm just so shocked and giddy. Gosh it was J.D. I'm so adding this to my favorites list.
Beca chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Wow just wanted to say amazing job with the story, I would of never of expected jd to be the guy pc helped, that was really good.
katty12 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
YES YES! I KNEW I WOULD FIND THIS STORY AGAIN I KNEW IT AND I DID.. Lol i read this story a year or two ago and i was so annoyed i didnt add it to favs and now i found it and yay
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Do you know what part 2 will be called yet? I rea;;y want to read it!
Phoenix4life chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
This story is amazing despite what people make think of as dark themes. It was realistic and will linger in my memory for a long time to come.
evercharmer chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Wow. That was an awesome story, pretty much exactly what I had been looking for, but have given up on finding. I'm going to go read the sequel, now. Hopefully you still plan on updating that, as it has been a year? No matter. I'm going to read it anyways.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Nice first chapter! :) Love the daydreams xD. Great job! :)

Angelica
daflippnay chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
This was AMAZING.
Rivana chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
Very well done, this story makes a lot of sense.
DIZZIEDIZZLE chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
Great story cant wait to read Part 2
Samu chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Very interesting story! I like how it all connected in the end; I didn't see it coming at all.
Nyxelestia chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
I really loved this story, so now i'm goign ot go and read part two. please, please, please, keep that up, i cant wait ot read it, cuz this story was awesome!
Solnushka chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
DUDE! ZOH MY GOD! DUDEE! ...i shall read teh part 2!
Solnushka chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
SQQUUEE! I NOEZED IT!...SQUUEE!ZOMG! also, its the song i guessed several chapters ago, omg..hahaha..how to save a life..right?..i mean..i know the last chapter's up and all..but..why not guess?