Reviews for So, About Babies
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
L O L
OM ()
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i don't know what a 'vig' is, but if it means more Aria stories, i'm all for it! all of them are hilarious! in short, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is another sweet little story. There are a few typos like leaving out words here and there, but other than that it’s great.
Catalina Fioght and Company chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
The mental image of a little girl saying "preg-er-nant" is simply adorable...Great work! I commend you.
me chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This was hilarious! If the coward would have stayed by his wife's side - where be belonged - none of that would have happened! Served him right! (oh, but the midwife told him to leave, yeah - we all know that he usually just says "OK" with a stupid look on his face, when a woman tells him what to do! Coward!)
Mrs.GerryButler chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
that was REALLY funny. i thoroughly enjoyed it

McKenna
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMG! This too funny! A stork, right! And poor Aria will never get with boys and never get children either if Daddy has his says. Right! Erik blushing? I'd loved to have ben a fly on the all to see this! Men don't know anything! Aria can handle Daddy mad but Mommy mad means you're in real trouble. I see who's the disciplinarian in the house... Poo Erik, karma really ISN'T on his side. Oh, Aria has doubts about the stork! Fine time to asks Mommy, the kids'll pick up on any and all differences in the stories! LOL

Good story, thanks.
Mominator chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Well, Erik knows more of the Stork story than I've ever heard. It IS very amusing to think of a strong, passionate man being taken down by a little girl, isn't it. The thought of him turning beet red and stuttering is just priceless.

It wouldn't have been funny at all, but a more logical option would have been for Erik and Christine to have shipped their ofspring to Nadir's for the interim.

Although . . . come to think of it . . . I can just imagine what sort of reactions HE might have had if Aria had asked him where babies come from. Cursing in Farsi comes to mind (though Aria and Charles might understand it - not good. But funny, come to think of it.) Darius snickering in the background also pops in my head. Wonder what sort of stories or fables the Persians told their children regarding a baby's origins?

Barb
Just Plain Insane chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I love you. Really, I do. These little shorts with little Aria are so cute! Do write another one soon!
Plain Insane chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OK, I just chocked on my pop, and dropped something, and generally annoyed everyone with my laughing.

Wonderful, that was too priceless for words!