Reviews for Once Upon a Nightmare
Akira Desuuu chapter 1 . 7/25
I like this story. I kinda wish to know what happens next. This needs more chapters.
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
It's... interesting. And makes me want to hug you. I really cant describe the feeling any other way.
PuffinSunday Muffin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
... OoO

Speechless...

Haunting and horrifically beautiful...

This is just written with proper straightforward skill that made the story more real and horrifying... OoO

Just the way that you had played on Sakura's frustrations into a dream-nightmare- is very tactful and clever... Although I, myself, flinched when I realized that Naruto is being mean. Probably this has a symbolic meaning to Sakura... Not only that but also everything (not to mention Ino and Lee's random appearance...) but Sasuke's remarks are the most intriguing one!

I thought Sakura was hallucinating during the 'hands grabbing her' part... so I got a little surprised that it is actually a nightmare (I forgot to read the title... theidiotme...)

I really like how you had captured Sakura's frustrations and problems during the the transition of Naruto to Naruto Shippuden. It really highlighted her character growth...

And Kin's appearance! I would admit that I am pretty shocked by her appearance... but I got a question though..., did she helped Sakura out of the hideous hands that grabbed her? BTW, her appearance here as a ghost (nonetheless) made me smile... no, laugh actually! Hahhahah

I kind of got shocked that... you see her as a pervy lesbian? LOL! Hahahahah

Another awesome story from you! You're writing skills is really amazing!

Thanks for writing this! X'DDD
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I have to say that the story was quite good. Incredible really if you stop to think about it, because it's not often that such a short story could easily turn into a longer sequence - trust me, this could have easily turned into a Sakura/Kin connection between the living and the dead.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I have to say, very good. You kept them pretty much in charater and made an interesting fic.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I really enjoyed this! I loved your description, and the pace you had was quick and exciting. I loved how Ino and Lee popped up, and kind of ran away from her like she kind of did to them. However, I felt that you strayed slightly from the idea of Naruto being mean... there wasn't really an explaination (other than setting up the idea of a nightmare). Hm, thinking about it now, it seems you were hinting at the idea of Naruto leaving her to train on his own... and in a way it's like he's calling Sakura weak and running really far away... x)

Anyway, moving on... xD I thought it was really cool how you had Kin in this. I would never had made a between them like that; it was really interesting to read about. ;) I loved how Kin wished her luck in defeating Orochimaru 8D and I thought the kiss was a nice touch ;D

- L
zopponde chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Beautiful! This level of detail in prose is something that the world needs SO much more of!

...although, the more I read your stories, the more I notice that you seem to have the problem of skipping words, rearranging the letters in a word, and using the wrong word (ie, straight/strait, except/accept). This is probably because you were typing too fast (most people have it happen to them at some point). While it's generally more than close enough to get the meaning anyway, I recomend rereading your text before posting, checking with a dictionary when you're not sure, and using spellcheck. If your word processor doesn't have one, the document editor here does, though I'm not quite sure how good that is. Use a dictionary (physical or online) if you doubt the spellcheck.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, and I hope that you can use this advice to perfect your superb writing skills.
Yoh Kiri chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was mildly scary! and it was god_
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lovely. the rough poetry of it puts us there... it's obvious how well this is written. might i try...?

the only remnant of an existence

is the damnable wish

for the death of a common enemy...

she is granted

the strength

to go on.
Kayleen756894 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is so freakin awesome! Kin x Sakura is really an interesting couple. Great job!
IsuCHAN chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow. I really liked it. You're very good at writing KinSaku, the plot was very nice and realistic. I enjoyed it immensely.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very interesting. I had never read this pairing before. I don't know if I'll ever read it again, but it was very interesting. You did a good job.
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I loved this. I'm suprised to find so little reviews ont his because it seems to be always popping up no the fav list of a lot of my favorite authors.

I agree with you, Kin/Sakura is such and interesting couple.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I don't know what to think. But it is good. :)
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I liked it. A lot. I'm new to the Naruto scene but I fell in love with Kin right away and was so sad when I found out she dies. I liked how you used her though, very symbolic. And i loved how in character you kept her. You should totally write another Kin fic.