Reviews for Mansion by the Sea
Usami-Sensei chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
I'm so angry! 1- seph makes me want to strangle him. 2- This turned me on so fucking much and i can't find any good leonxcloud fics beside this one and 3- there's no more fucking chapters, I have no idea if you're even writing about this anymore ;(
Usami-Sensei chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
TTvTT Cloud... whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Oh poor leon, they are my new fav. I just love their relationship, it's so kawaiiii! please hurry and fuck cloud (hardcore) make him scream leon! *blushes* Sorry i sound like a perv, but I am, sadly!
Usami-Sensei chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I just got into KH fanfiction and let me just say yours is the best I've come across. You can tell how much Riku actually cares for sora and it's so sweet. I was fangirling. I actually just bought the KH game and KH 358/2, roxas and axel are my fav in your story and did i mention your characters are fucking hilarious? Like there was a scene where Leon.. I think, was scratching his balls and he forgot cloud was there (I was dying) and then when sora did that Z snap thingy (I was on the floor and couldnt stop giggling for minutes) anyway, I just love this story and hope Roxas gets a great ending and is treated like a prince by axel. his life hasnt been the best. That's about all, i will now continue to chapter 14 ;)
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic. it never gets boring and I'm so excited you incorporated Vincent! I hope you continue :) best regards
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
Finally! It's getting somewhere in there relationship.
That Panda You Know chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Awesome chapter and awesome story! Why did you stop it, when Cloud and Leon finally got it on! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
WOAH! Hahahaha interesting discription on Tifa hmmm this is awesome!
JadeDawn chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Oh my god. I know you haven't updated for... Nearly five years, but, for my sanity, it would be awesome if you updated. ;-; Your story's made me laugh, and even made me eager to read the next chapter. Please, for the good of humanity, I'd love to see an update. Pretty please? ;-;
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
I read this when u posted it... 5YEARS AGO! PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC
StringBean chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"Rite of passage?" Sora repeated. "What are we, Kairi, Aztecs?"

Best. Line. Ever.
S.RAYN chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
I love this story, thats why its my second read through after what 4 years? Anyway, pretty intense, I was grinning the whole time which is what I do with really good fanfiction. :)
Luka chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Love your story.

But.

GODDAMN SHIT Tifa is a bitch.
Eletigalo chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Just read this story again for the second time(: Still very interested to see if you're ever going to pick it back up again! I love it still! :D
homodachi chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
My heart burns with love for this stor really hope this isn't abandoned :( It's a wonderfully written story and mmmm smut. It can't end here...

I'm looking forward to you coming back to it!
tecnagirl chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
Ah! You can't just leave it there! This is sooo good, keep going!