Reviews for Traitor
PeterBladley19 chapter 16 . 2/16/2007
oh my god oh my god OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... Please update soon the supition is killing me. love it please update son.

PETERBRADLEY19
sky's girl forever chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Can't waite for more.
PeterBladley19 chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
Its ok. I don't hate you. At least you update on the weekends. I love the story. Love it. You update at least a chapter a day well sort of. And now four chapters.

PETERBRADLEY19
Frog1 chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
That was good! Thank you for adding my man Daggeron! I forgot to ask you something, is Nick going to be attracted/like Madison in Korragg's apprentice?
PeterBladley19 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
Hello that was great madison is pregnant with twin boys...thank god that Alianbow didn't erase her memory or not i would have not read anymore. Well he didn't so i will keep reading...Please update soon.
Frog1 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
Twin sons? That's a twist, I thought the child would be a girl, can't wait to see how you will end this!
PeterBladley19 chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
hello yeah you updated thank you that was a good chapter. what is an embryo... anyway please update soon.
PeterBladley19 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
HELLO! Hey, can you please update soon. I love this story and i want you to contiune please
RPM Shadow chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
I like it! I like it!
Frog1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
You don't know how much I needed this story and the other one today, will Madison really loose her memory? Why don't you get Madison, Nick, and Udonna out of there before the baby is born?
Frog1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2006
It's good, a little too short though...is Koragg going to capture Madison or Udonna first? You left a big cliffhanger!
Frog1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Okay, good job with this chapter! Loved the part with Niella!However, there are only two things I see wrong with it: You repeated yourself with the word "future bride." Where it is the first time you wrote it, wasn't in that particular paragraph in the previous chapter 3. Also, having it in the center like this makes it slightly diffucult for me personally to read it.
Frog1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
This is a great chapter and I can't wait to read more! But, you're ending needs a little work on this chapter.

For instance this paragraph: "after all these years that he was missing when he was a baby. Udonna was lost and uncomplete, now learning that Nick was and always been Bowen ,she shined and glowed, becoming a protective mother to Bowen is all she could right now, she always thought that she lost Alianbow and Bowen. in death had scarced in her heart, as she believed in Fate that brought her back to relization that they were both alive and well, With Bowen Being around her so much, she never realized that her son was with her all this time."

It doesn't fit with Koragg entering his son's room, this paragraph should be I think when you change the scene to the Rootcore. Also the "a" in after needs to be captilize.

Another grammer mistake I found at the end: "Now he knew that him and his son," It should be: "Now he knew that he and his son."

Okay, that is all of the mistakes I could see, now I do have on question for you, when you wrote: "have Udonna and his son and his future at his side," by future, do you mean Madison as Bowen's future bride?
Frog1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This is a good idea, although personally I think if he went back to the dark side again. He would destroy the Master, rule the Underworld, and try to turn Udonna and Bowen to the dark side.