Reviews for The Mathias Prophecy Book III
Zanzar chapter 15 . 5h
Great story hope to see more of your work.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
O.W.L.s are the Ordinary Wizarding Level exams that are only taken in the fifth year. N.E.W.T.s are the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests taken only in the seventh year. They are not the grading system, nor are they taken at any other time.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I love this trilogy!

And you killed Voldemort so perfectly. I expected he would do something like that to Harry, and she handled it greatly.

Excellent job with the Harry going back in time bit, never saw that coming.

But things would have been easier had she come of age at 17 (as she should have) and be allowed to use magic outside of school. Oh well, all for the sake of the plot.

Onto the sequels now!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Poor Severus, the fate of his wife and child... *cry*

And it's just like Severus to start questioning her about her feelings, even if he didn't mean to. I bet if he had more time he would have questioned her about every naughty thing she had done over her years at Hogwarts!

And I can't help but think that Wizards and Witches come of age at 17, not 18. Or am I going crazy?
May chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I liked this series!
Too bad the last one is rated m.
I prefer rated t's.
Oh well.
It was a little confusing but great never the less.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
This was an excellent story off to read Legend of the Serpent's Tongue.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
This was a good story off to read Legend of the Serpent's Tongue.
Shadowbane chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
please right more.I loved the mathias-prophecy trilogy.
please write more so I can know who harry ends up with.
and maybe there can be a phoenix prophecy.
perhaps title your next fic trilogy as the legend of the phoenix.
Thunder Stag chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
this was great chapter
lilmisadiva chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
aww sirius the doggie
Love Psycho chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Wow! This was a great series! I'm going to go look at the sequels at some point...but for now...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
That was a wonderful birthday party! Very charming chapter in a very charming story!

However, although it was nice to have them there, I was a little surprised that all the teachers were present (others than Dumbledore, Severus, Sirius and Remus and possibly McConagall, as Harrys head of house), does Harry really have such a close personal relationship with them?
Anyhow, very sweet chapter, I love the gift from Circe and Sev.
severusharryfan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hi again!

i really love this series! Very good portrayal of a female Harry. Phaedra is adorable! She seems to be a very intelligent child...

Best regards/fortheloveoffiction7