Reviews for The Corellian Connection
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
this is a really really awesome series! i hope you continue it with a third story!
annependragon chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Ah great story really love the switch you have made that Anakin does not become Vader and that Padme has the twins and is in hiding. Really enjoying the Ani has taken Han under his wings so to speak. More please...
sss chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
i really liked this! smashing story. Is there a sequal to this?, i really hope so!
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
juha chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This series (the two stories) are very enjoyable! I hope you intend to write a sequal!
chucknotsteve chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love this story! The writing is fantastic, I can't wait to see what will happen next! :)

I read your past comments, and I'm happy to hear that you will be continuing the sotry into 5. I'll be following this story, for sure!
Son of Anakin chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
great stories, i hope that you have sequels planned for them...keep up the great work.
RFK chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
Anakin and Padme will eventually reunite. But many years will pass before they do. And this story is only the second of five stories set between ROTS and ANH. However, I plan to take the series into the Original Trilogy.
forcefan chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
Love the story, but I have to ask. Is there going to be a sequel to this story?

I bet there will be and I'll be waiting!
mlhkvh5 chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
Interesting so far-will you continue the series? I think I read that there were 5 stories in a series. I am looking forward to reading more if you continue-I want Anakin to find out Padme is still alive! Good story.
mlhkvh5 chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Am following your story with interest. The senator is portrayed

well with his paranoia. Keep up the good work.
mlhkvh5 chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
This is an interesting story. "Altered Lives" is also good. It

would be so nice if Anakin ran into Padme and got back with his

family on Alderaan, then they could go into hiding together. Looking forward to your next update.
Xxsilent-soulxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
very interesting... keep up the good work :)