Reviews for Risa: Courage
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
A good addition to the Risa block. Seeing Akane dealing with her issues is a wonderful thing. She has always have problems with her temper and after finally being made to see the consequences of her temper, by having her own child taken away from her, I think it was enough to get her to realize that she needed help. I don't agree with her not staying in touch with her family just because she wanted to work out some issues, but I suppose that is the way Akane would operate. Still too stubborn for her own good.

I certainly hope that you are planning on continuing this story. There is so much potential here, for growth and for expansion. Looking forward to seeing how Kasumi and Akane get along, as well as what type of training Risa has been getting. She won't be anywhere near Ranma's ability, even if she did inherit his amazing talent. She just wouldn't have been through the training that Ranma had. However, she was trained by Xian Pu and Ryoga so there should be something. Lets see what the amazons think of her.

What will happen when Akane finally returns to Nerima and what will happen with Ranma? Will he be allowed to fall in love again and please oh please don't let it me Akane? I know she's probably changed since the divorce but her trust issues weren't what she was working on. Maybe Kasumi? Since she never let herself really fall in love? With Ranma being allowed to see his daughter again, and Kasumi caring for Risa the entire time, maybe they can use that as a bond to grow closer?
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
wow, sweet little story. nice
Master Jahaj chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Excelent series so far, but it needs to be finished. Maybe a chapter on what Akane was doing durring the time in China and a reunion chapter where Nabiki decks Akane? All I can say is, Keep it up.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Very intriguing.. I hope that Nabs waits until Akane's absence is explained, but i'm not betting on it!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Akane's been with the Amazons (as Cologne's student) for eight years and she can't even make tea properly because

she's still too impatient. I can't believe I'm siding with Nabiki on something. Akane doesn't deserve the

kindness she's receiving. Risa's desire to see her mother is interfering with her judgment. Akane hasn't been

kicked around half as much as she deserves yet.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/14/2001